You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: GnR Band Member Interviews from 2009-10 Tour

DCK wrote:

Looks cool!

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

!11-2010
http://www.gnrdaily.com/news_detail.asp?id=2269
bfoot-vigierbbf4%20small.jpg

New Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal Interview
Friday • November 27,  2010   11:36:42 AM

Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal Interview written by Gus Griesinger at BACKSTAGEAXXESS.com.

There aren’t many times where you get to talk to a real genuine person who cares not only his work but the people who he works with and is involved with on a daily basis. Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal is definitely one of those people. I met Ron back in July when he was touring with Lita and at that time we talked bout doing an interview. Not only did Ron stick to his word, he couldn’t be more accommodating to do it. We talked about how he got involved with Axl and GN'R to his involvement with raising awareness for Multiple Sclerosis. Didn’t Axl sing “We got your disease?” Well, we have your disease right here live in the flesh, an interview with “Bumblefoot!”

Gus: One of the big CD’s that came out late last year was ‘Chinese Democracy.’ It was a huge buzz surrounding the release of the CD. Why did it take the band so long to tour in support of the record?
091127_Bumblefoot_-_20081212_-_Paris_037.jpg&width=200
Ron: There were other possible or potential tours or itineraries in the works that just didn’t happen for whatever reason. This one did though. Why? (laughs) I don’t try to know anything. My philosophy as time goes on is swinging more towards 'ignorance is bliss.' The less I know the happier I am. I don’t want to know a damn thing except tell me when to get on stage and play.

Gus: Guns N’ Roses are scheduled to perform in Japan in December. I’m sure your looking forward to it. What can the fans expect when you guys do perform live?

Ron: I can't give anything away as we are trying to keep it a surprise until we do it. We will be playing a lot of old stuff, newer stuff, a lot of bombs n' pyro (laughs.) I'm dodging the question – you know, the stuff you see at a big rock show.

Gus: You just wrapped up doing rehearsals and you have a new guitar partner in DJ Ashba. How did your rehearsals go with DJ?

Ron: It went great! He is a damn good guy to be in a band with. He gives a lot of himself and adds a lot of himself to every aspect of it. He gets involved artistically. He’s a damn good guy. I’ve enjoyed getting to know him and playing with him. And working through the insanity of getting the stuff down with him. Now, I’m just really looking forward to getting on stage with him.

Gus: So he is fitting in quite well and fitting in nicely with everybody?

Ron: He’s good to go!

Gus: That’s good to hear. How did you originally get involved with one of the biggest marquee name bands in the world?

Ron: It was about 5 years ago. I got an email from Joe Satriani to tell me he recommended me for the gig (Guns N’ Roses) so if someone did reach out that I knew it wasn’t a joke or something. Very soon after, one of the guys from the band emailed me and we started talking. I started talking to guys working on the album about recording and then spoke to management. Eventually we hit the road and started touring and in between legs of the tour started recording tracks for the album, putting my 2 cents into it. That was it, and here we are.

Gus: Looking back since the release of Chinese Democracy, are you happy with the finished product or would there be something you would change?

Ron: On my behalf, I’m as happy as I possibly can be. Which goes like, I’m happy for a week, and then I start hearing all the things I would like to change. That’s the way I am with all my own albums too. Anything I’m involved with I’m like that. The honeymoon period lasts for about a week, then the little things start to haunt ya (laughs.) It’s always like that but I've gotten better at rolling with it and now it doesn’t drive me as crazy. You've got to treat it like a moment and that moment was captured, and then move on to the next moment.

Read entire interview here.

Source: BACKSTAGEAXXESS.com

jamester

jamester wrote:

11-2010
http://www.hit-channel.com/sinenteuxeis … nrosessolo
(htgth New @bumblefoot interview from Greece at http://bit.ly/fTHJA9 36 minutes ago via web)
Ξένοι καλλιτέχνες     Monday, 22 November 2010 06:14
af6038056f6231c664e3ef073c45af10_L.jpg
It's always a pleasure to talk with a fine person and guitarist as Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal is.It's very rare nowadays to play in a popular band and to be so "down-to-earth" character.Ron asnwers to what we always wanted to ask.Let Ron talks..

How was the lengthy Europe tour? Which was its highlight moment in your opinion?

Tour was fantastic, most fun I've had on the road! Great times everywhere, a lot of highlights... it's the 'normal' moments between shows that mean the most to me. But you all don't really care about the tasty fish I ate at some restaurant, do you? Haha. The Paris acoustic show was a highlight, being so close to everyone, being able to hug someone while your playing, that's a good thing... Moscow too, I love the face-to-face personal shows.

How difficult is to be on top form each night? Do you see each concert as a challenge?

It's not difficult, except for when some illness gets passed around - trying to play a show when you can barely stand, that's pretty brutal. But we do it, the show goes on. Otherwise, it's no problem, it's what we do.

Last month was the 70th birthday of John Lennon. As an insane Beatles fan, was John Lennon mean for you and his importance in today's music?

Lennon was a visionary – not just musically but a social voice, a political voice for many people. He inspired generations of musicians and listeners, he and his music will never be forgotten. I recorded some cover songs over the last few years that I'd like to release soon, one will be a Lennon song.

Have you written any stuff for a new solo release? Do you feel terrified that your previous release is a masterpiece as "Abnormal"?

Haha, thank you! Glad you liked it smile I just started laying vocals on some songs I had written last year. I'm not gonna release an album, going to put out songs one-at-a-time digitally. Finishing the first one, it's called “Invisible”. Here's a little peak of laying vocals in the studio... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGHGpbVfngU

How possible is a solo tour in near future? You should try this in Greece,it's a sure sold-out. Even Jeff Martin (ex-Tea Party) which few Greek listened to, is always sold-out.

I would *love* to do a solo tour and play in Greece...! But right now the plan is more GNR touring. And unless I know for sure that we'd be taking a long break I won't make any long-term plans for anything else. I've had to cancel shows in the past when schedules suddenly conflicted, I don't want to take a chance on that happening again.

Which music do you hear this period?

The last cool thing I listened to was a progressive rock band called “Thank You Scientist”. They're an unsigned band in the NYC area, the guitarist is a former student of mine, I just mastered their 5-song EP. Picture combining the Dave Matthews Band and Dream Theater, it sounds something like that but as its own thing. Should be available by early 2011. One of the best bands I've heard in a long time.

Have you ever thought to include to your music influences from world music? (except flamenco,as you did in 'Barefoot"). Matt Johnson (Jeff Buckley's drummer) told me that he had written a song for his upcoming album in 5/4 traditional Greek tempo. Are you familiar with Greek music?

Yes, familiar with Greek music. smile I've had some small influences of world music in a few songs, subtle influences, like “Ick” from the “Adventures” album, “R2”, “Hall Of Souls” and “Children Of Sierra Leone” on the “9.11” CD... Plenty of progressive and odd-time stuff as well - “Mafalda” from “Forgotten Anthology” CD, “Lost” from “9.11” CD, “Strangles” from “Adventures” CD... but I've never fully jumped into world music in my own songs, usually it's collaborations with other people. I'm open to it, maybe in some instrumental music in the future... smile

With who musician you'd like to play with and hasn't happened yet? Maybe with Eddie Van Halen?
There's a lot of people. The first that comes to mind... twenty years ago I was chatting with Tony Harnell (vocalist of TNT) about putting a band together, and we never got to do it. He's always been one of my favorite singers, and a super nice guy, would love to make some music together one of these days smile

I can compare your style, range and mind only with Trey Anastasio's one (Phish's guitarist). Do you like Phish music?Have you ever been in a Phish live? (I've heard it's a momentary experience. Btw,Trey is Greek)

Phish! Never got to see them live, but know their music and know Trey's talent well, the guy's great...! He just played an acoustic show a few days ago at Princeton University – would have loved to go, I was only 10 minutes away, but couldn't get out of the studio in time. Aaahhh!!!

What memories do you have from Greece. Send a message to your Greek fans.

My last time in Greece was in July 2009. My wife and I walked around the whole city of Athens, enjoying the weather, food, history, people... met with friends, had a nice dinner at a roof-top restaurant overlooking the Acropolis. Such a beautiful sight..... it was one of my wife's favorite places we've been to, mine too. smile I don't know when I'll be back, but I want to thank everyone there for always being so kind and making us feel welcome, sas efharisto poli!!

Check all www.bumblefoot.com and buy his albums in http://www.baldfreak.com/store_releases.html

Special thanks to Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal.Hope to see you in Greece soon!

Read more: http://www.hit-channel.com/sinenteuxeis … z163GMh7uI

EDIT: Also check out bumble W/ FOZZY  http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8953

jamester

jamester wrote:

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8954
Bumblefoot
http://www.v8supercarevents.com.au/sydney/default.htm
http://www.v8supercarevents.com.au/sydn … 35X300.jpg
Win 2 Tickets & Aftershow Passes
to GUNS N' ROSES at Sydney Telstra 500
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA - SATURDAY DEC 4, 2010
http://www.bumblefoot.com/press/2010112 … NRTIX1.jpg
Info at www.bumblefoot.com/sydney.htm
http://www.bumblefoot.com/sydney.htm
www.bumblefoot.com

RULES & REGULATIONS:

1. PRIZE: Two (2) General Admission concert tickets and two (2) aftershow passes to see Guns N' Roses in Sydney Australia on Saturday December 4th, 2010 at Sydney Telstra 500. Tickets are being graciously provided by 'David P.' (THANK YOU!) and the sponsor of this contest is Bumblefoot.

2. HOW TO ENTER: Instructions will be displayed at www.twitter.com/bumblefoot and www.facebook.com/bumblefoot

3. ELIGIBILITY: To enter and be eligible to win, a person must be over 18 years of age, a legal resident of Australia, and legally able to travel to the concert. Winners are solely responsible for their own transportation involved with the contest.

4. WINNER SELECTION: Winner will be selected by Bumblefoot. All selections and decisions are final. Winner will be contacted by Bumblefoot online (email, FB message, etc...) If the selected winner does not reply within 48 hours, or cannot accept the prize and forfeits, Bumblefoot reserves the right to select a new winner from the eligible entries.

5. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Winners are solely responsible for their own transportation involved with the contest.  Arrangements will be made via email for the winners to receive the tickets and aftershow passes.  Aftershow passes will grant temporary access to the official aftershow "meet and greet", backstage on the evening of the concert. Aftershows are typically in a room in the venue after the concert, where fans can meet some band members, get autographs, take pictures with band members, etc.  Guns N' Roses and venue management may decide, at their discretion, to postpone or cancel the aftershow, or eject any individuals in attendance, for security reasons or any other reasons. While each aftershow is attended by various members of Guns N' Roses, there is no guarantee who will attend (you may or may not meet any particular member of the band).

7. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: By entering the contest, each entrant releases and holds harmless the Sponsors, prize suppliers, their respective agents, representatives and associated companies, and all of their respective directors, officers and employees from any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever including without limitation personal injury, death or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, participation in this contest, or participation in any prize related activity and agrees to fully indemnify the Sponsors, prize suppliers, their respective agents, representatives and associated companies, and all of their respective directors, officers and employees from claims by third parties without limitation.

8. RELEASE: By submitting their contest entry, winners confirm compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of a prize as awarded and indemnifying and releasing the Sponsors, prize suppliers, their respective agents, representatives and associated companies, and all of their respective directors, officers and employees from any liability in connection with this contest or occurring as a result of the prizes being awarded.

9. GENERAL: All entries become the property of the Sponsors, who assumes no responsibility for entries that are lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected for any reason whatsoever or for any computer errors or malfunctions. Neither the Sponsors, prize suppliers, or their respective agents shall be responsible for any errors, negligence, losses or damages of any nature whatsoever that may arise or occur in connection with this contest or a prize. The Sponsors assume no responsibility for incorrect or incomplete capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof. Entry materials/data that may have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Sponsors, this contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of this contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, the Sponsors reserves their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend this contest including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner (or winners) from previously received eligible entries. The Sponsors reserve the right to modify the contest rules and regulations without materially affecting the terms and conditions thereof. The Sponsors reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual or individuals it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of the contest rules and regulations or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Sponsors reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. The Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with this contest including any damage to an entrant's computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this contest or from downloading any material from the contest web site, where applicable. The Sponsors may modify or withdraw this contest, without liability if any printing/production errors occur, without public notice. Prize is non-transferable, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors.  The Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any expenses incurred by winners affiliated with this contest or the concerts, including cancellation of the concert.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

From that John Ostronomy blog on mtv.com:

jamester062001 wrote:

"...or reportedly exchanging a Twitter barb with a former bandmate over reunion rumors and the Haitian earthquake,"...

Did I miss something? What was that about?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

After the Haitian earthquake, Axl felt Slash was misleading people over the band reuniting for a Haitian relief effort. Whatever it was, something went on behind the scenes that none of us were ever privied to.

Axl just dropped the comment, and that was that. Frankly, I don't even remember exactly what he said. It was a moment were we all went "that's... strange", and then moved on with no resolve.

Bono wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
mickronson wrote:

Looks like he`s about to break into Wanted Dead Or Alive.
Wish he`d take the fucking hat and bandanna off for once though... just once

That is a fuckin' wicked shot.

That should be the back cover of the next album.

Meh. I don't think it's that great a  shot. In fact I think Axl looks a bit ridiculous here. Plus the red lighting around his neck makes it look like he's wearinga  scarf not to mention the poofy hair. Not flatering to Axl at all.  I think it would make a terrible back cover. If they wanna use a live shot get a wicked live shot of the entire band.

Dude, somedays you're flat out weird in the stuff you do/don't like it.

That's probably the best shot i've seen of him since 1993.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Axl also twitted that he wasnt referring to any past bandmates when he said that "it was pretty low and selfish to be using the Haitian earthquake to start false reunion rumours."
I seem to remember at the time some people pointing the finger at Madison as who he was talking about. This was even before he flipped out at her over the t-shirt story.

jamester

jamester wrote:
Naltav wrote:

From that John Ostronomy blog on mtv.com:

jamester062001 wrote:

"...or reportedly exchanging a Twitter barb with a former bandmate over reunion rumors and the Haitian earthquake,"...

Did I miss something? What was that about?

According to gossip sites slash tweeted
"looking into organizing a big fund raiser concert for Haiti."
and this was Axls reply
http://twitter.com/axlrose
On a side note, pretty low n' selfish usin' the devastation in Haiti 2 start (false) reunion rumors. R hearts n' (cont) http://tl.gd/3jdu9     Wednesday, January 13, 2010 8:54:18 PM  via Twitter for iPhone

* Retweet

That is all I have really seen on the subject. Mabe ill search it out later. It could have been reunion fans or mentioned in the media that both camps are working on the same thing for the first time in years. Take it for what you will. if anyone has any info please share!

Backstage picture from Axls twitter
scaled.php?tn=0&server=162&filename=ldil.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

jamester

jamester wrote:

The Famous (edited) Axl Rose Twitter account. (for reference)
http://twitter.com/axlrose
twitter_logo_header.png
image.jpg
    *  Verified Account
    * Name Axl Rose
    * Location Lake of Tranquility Lane
    * web.gunsnroses.com/index.jsp
    * Bio GN'R

0 Following     96,294 Followers     3,622 Listed

Our start times at the Reading and Leeds festivals factually had nothing to do with us as the previous bands (cont) http://tl.gd/3e1q1u Tuesday, August 31, 2010 11:13:44 AM via Twitter for iPhone

Don't know what it is w/us or these last 2 shows. Takes the fun out it 4 everyone fans, band n' crew alike but (cont) http://tl.gd/3dfll0 Monday, August 30, 2010 9:43:46 AM via Twitter for iPhone

39. gunsnroses

Please feel free to share retweet, etc.: The show tonight at #leedsfestival is ON! Sunday, August 29, 2010 1:10:16 PM via Facebook Retweeted by axlrose and 100+ others

In regard to Reading we feel at the very least the fans deserve an apology from those responsible for the (cont) http://tl.gd/3ctr0s Sunday, August 29, 2010 7:37:34 AM via Twitter for iPhone

We r in constant talks to ensure the fans attending Leeds get what they paid for w/out undue bureaucratic (cont) http://tl.gd/3ctq73 Sunday, August 29, 2010 7:35:45 AM via Twitter for iPhone

Bkstage at Reading. Tour's ON! Our apologies 4 any inconvenience. Peace! Friday, August 27, 2010 2:15:16 PM via web

http://twitpic.com/1pd1r8 Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:12:23 AM via Twitpic

We do hope to be able to play both Costa Rica n' Guatemala at a later date. Management n' promoters r in talks. (cont) http://tl.gd/ss1ck Friday, April 16, 2010 1:20:02 AM via Twitter for iPhone

El Salvador ROCKED! The stadium felt like ancient Rome. Great crowd!! Unfortunately r show in Guatemala's been (cont) http://tl.gd/rd03f Monday, April 12, 2010 1:10:49 PM via Twitlonger

3 shows 2 go!! No word on if there'll b a makeup 4 Costa Rica. Though we'd obviously rather have a had a fun show (cont) http://tl.gd/qff8q Saturday, April 10, 2010 8:20:58 AM via Twitter for iPhone

Headed 4 Lima! Was great gettin' back 2 Buenos Aires!! The crowds everywhere on this tour r unique un2 (cont) http://tl.gd/khqgq Friday, March 26, 2010 12:04:14 AM via Twitter for iPhone

Attention!! Important Notice!! We can now say officially we will be coming to Panama, Costa Rica, El Salvador, (cont) http://tl.gd/ifqus Saturday, March 20, 2010 3:16:40 AM via Twitter for iPhone

RIO UPDATE: They're now saying the venue actually experienced a minor tornado. Either that or regional Global (cont) http://tl.gd/gli9s Sunday, March 14, 2010 8:28:36 PM via Twitter for iPhone

28. sebastianbach

http://twitpic.com/18nek8 - PHOTO OF RIO STAGE COLLAPSE: @axlrose @djashba @richardfortus http://bit.ly/b6fQID Sunday, March 14, 2010 6:56:51 PM via Facebook Retweeted by axlrose and 100+ others

RIO UPDATE: All injuries appear to be minor. There were originally radio reports of a fatality which has (cont) http://tl.gd/gl1ud Sunday, March 14, 2010 7:05:11 PM via Twitter for iPhone

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE!! ATTENTION: The March 14th Guns N' Roses show in Rio De Janeiro at Apoteose Stadium has (cont) http://tl.gd/gkgbg Sunday, March 14, 2010 5:04:32 PM via Twitter for iPhone

So I'm in the shower at the gig after r Sao Paulo show n' when I touch the faucet I get a jolt of electricity!! (cont) http://tl.gd/gi5io Sunday, March 14, 2010 10:30:23 AM via Twitter for iPhone

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! There are NO new Guns N' Roses shows added to our current onsale itinerary dated as of (cont) http://tl.gd/cl5tn Sunday, February 28, 2010 6:09:55 PM via Twitter for iPhone

Correction: In rereading I realized I addressed the clothing nonsense as soon as I was made aware not when it 1st (cont) http://tl.gd/9ot4u Wednesday, February 17, 2010 10:18:19 AM via Twitter for iPhone

Fuck!! The NY shows were insane!! Love the free form laid back vibe n' both were completely different from r (cont) http://tl.gd/9jp8d Tuesday, February 16, 2010 8:31:40 PM via Twitter for iPhone

WOW!! The Canadian Run's over already?!! That was insane!! And I mean that in the absolute BEST way possible!! (cont) http://tl.gd/7g8tk Saturday, February 06, 2010 11:54:21 PM via Twitter for iPhone
        t

Moncton Rocked! What a great crowd!! Hali, here we come!! Thursday, February 04, 2010 3:38:16 PM via Twitter for iPhone

8:51am Mission Quebec City: Slept a couple hrs. Stuck in Montreal traffic. Everyone's asleep. Bubbles is on (cont) http://tl.gd/6gtrc Monday, February 01, 2010 7:44:55 PM via Twitter for iPhone

Ontari-fuckin'-O!! Ready to bash it out!! I sucked on TWAT last night...wait...is that a bad thing?!! Floyd was co (cont) http://tl.gd/5b4ls Monday, January 25, 2010 9:03:24 PM via Twitter for iPhone
          t

http://yfrog.com/4fny9yj Sunday, January 24, 2010 11:53:41 PM via Twitter for iPhone

Hamilton-"Aboot" 2 go on, should b fun!! Good 2 b back after some fuckd up time off. Back 2 business!! Sunday, January 24, 2010 9:10:14 PM via Twitter for iPhone

Edmonton! At the Rexall. None of this "left at the hotel" sheott!! 2 concerned w/gettin' 2 the gig yday 2 tweet. Ready 2 wreak havoc!! Sunday, January 17, 2010 7:42:15 PM via Twitter for iPhone

http://yfrog.com/4ildilj Wednesday, January 13, 2010 9:09:53 PM via Twitter for iPhone

On a side note, pretty low n' selfish usin' the devastation in Haiti 2 start (false) reunion rumors. R hearts n' (cont) http://tl.gd/3jdu9 Wednesday, January 13, 2010 8:54:18 PM via Twitter for iPhone

Yo Vancouver!! D'oh!! Bkstage in Winnipeg, Danko's on, 26F HEATWAVE!! Excited 2 get this rolling. In r off time (cont) http://tl.gd/3j999 Wednesday, January 13, 2010 8:06:56 PM via Twitter for iPhone

Happy New Year!! All the best to every1 (even u Menacho!) Friday, January 01, 2010 7:41:20 PM via Twitter for iPhone

Fuck Alberto Menacho!! Thursday, December 31, 2009 10:00:38 PM via Twitter for iPhone

LA!! Thanks Asia n' Yes Toto we'll miss u (if u've been to Japan u'll get the reference) but there's no place like (cont) http://tl.gd/1cdeu Sunday, December 27, 2009 7:37:49 AM via Twitter for iPhone

3:37!! Put that in ur California roll!! Ha!! We all had the greatest time!! Throw in the bow n' Elvis n' we're ove (cont) http://tl.gd/1aoum Monday, December 21, 2009 1:23:41 PM via Twitter for iPhone

Tokyo Dome!! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!! Ready 2 rip it up!! Thank U again 2 everyone who came out n' showing (cont) http://tl.gd/1a2n8 Saturday, December 19, 2009 3:01:56 AM via Twitter for iPhone

Tokyo!! Good to be back!! Complete w/a refreshing n' now traditional complimentary morning earthquake!! Yeah boyee (cont) http://tl.gd/19oqv Friday, December 18, 2009 4:17:15 AM via Twitter for iPhone

Osaka!! Seems like only yesterday I was waking up after r show here... On the floor... In a strange place!! Back i (cont) http://tl.gd/192e2 Tuesday, December 15, 2009 7:38:22 PM via Twitter for iPhone

Seoul, S. Korea!! Fantastic energy w/the fans! They really took over KOHD. Hearing'em singing along w/Better was a (cont) http://tl.gd/18h81 Monday, December 14, 2009 5:22:27 AM via Twitter for iPhone

What a way to kick things off!! What an amazing time!! Thank U Taipei!! Thank U Taiwan!! Thanks 2 everyone 4 all t (cont) http://tl.gd/181q6 Saturday, December 12, 2009 12:51:21 PM via Twitter for iPhone

Relaxing in Taipei, love it here. Had a great time last night! Thanks all for the support. Saturday, December 12, 2009 4:29:12 AM via Twitter for iPhone

So, this is a sound check! 1:36 AM Dec 11th, 2009 via Twitter for iPhone

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

After the Haitian earthquake, Axl felt Slash was misleading people over the band reuniting for a Haitian relief effort. Whatever it was, something went on behind the scenes that none of us were ever privied to.

Axl just dropped the comment, and that was that. Frankly, I don't even remember exactly what he said. It was a moment were we all went "that's... strange", and then moved on with no resolve.

No. Axl didn't name anyone, just wrote a vague comment as usual. It made a lot of people think he directed it to Slash though. Later it turned out that it was Madison.

Board footer