You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Sebastian Bach Thread

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

sebastianbach

Bass & Drums are all finished for the record. Today Nick Sterling starts on guitar wizardry & he has already laid... http://fb.me/VE38iMac

jamester

jamester wrote:

sebastianbach

Happy st pattys day! Lotsa drunks in here tonight! W @mrnicksterling @catarinamarque @minniegupta good times with my friends

jamester

jamester wrote:

sebastianbach
Working on the song I wrote with @john5guitarist . Nick is adding his guitars to John 5's tracks. Heed my words: this song is HEAVY AS FUCK. Contender for 1st single/ Video ?

jamester

jamester wrote:

197363_10150187502964809_26257129808_8465515_603100_n.jpg

jamester

jamester wrote:

Sebastian Bach & Nick Sterling

I hate to make comparisons, but I swear the song Nick Sterling is cutting right now is like a cross between Rage Against the Machine & The Who, with a little Black Sabbath thrown in for good measure. Guitar wizardry is underway
NEW CD IN STORES THIS SUMMER!
www.twitter.com/sebastianbach
www.facebook.com/sebastianbach

jamester

jamester wrote:

SEBASTIAN BACH Working On 'Energetic, Powerful, Cool, Heavy, Melodic' New Album - Mar. 23, 2011
Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach recently entered a Los Angeles studio with his new, young, virtuosic guitarist Nick Sterling and producer Bob Marlette (BLACK SABBATH, SHINEDOWN, ATREYU, FILTER) to record Bach's next CD, tentatively due this summer via the Italian label Frontiers Records.

In two separate Facebook postings dated March 23, Bach writes, "Recording continues today! We are into the vocals now and everything is sounding great! We are making sure that the CD is energetic, powerful, cool, heavy, melodic, and rocking like a sonofabitch.

"I hate to make comparisons, but I swear the song Nick Sterling is cutting right now is like a cross between RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE and THE WHO, with a little BLACK SABBATH thrown in for good measure. Guitar wizardry is underway."

Check out photos at this location.

Bach previously stated about his new solo material, "This CD will follow along the lines of 'Skid Row', 'Slave To The Grind', 'Subhuman Race' and 'Angel Down'. If you like rockin' guitar riffs, high-energy songs and performances, deadly drums of doom, and ear-shattering screams, we got your rock right here!" He also described the songs as "heavy, interesting, classic sounding, modern sounding, completely rock 'n' roll — just how we like it!"

Sebastian in 2009 collaborated with HATEBREED frontman Jamey Jasta on several tracks for Bach's new solo album, with Nick and Charlie Bellmore of the Connecticut band PHANTOMS assisting during the pre-production process. The singer has also written material with John 5 (ROB ZOMBIE, MARILYN MANSON).

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
jamester wrote:

Sebastian Bach & Nick Sterling

I hate to make comparisons, but I swear the song Nick Sterling is cutting right now is like a cross between Rage Against the Machine & The Who, with a little Black Sabbath thrown in for good measure. Guitar wizardry is underway
NEW CD IN STORES THIS SUMMER!
www.twitter.com/sebastianbach
www.facebook.com/sebastianbach

I got to be honest, that sounds totally un-interesting.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I love Angel Down too...I'm pumped for this album...but not sure I want it to sound like Rage...they got cool riffs but the solos are always so oddball - I'm kinda hoping for more tradditional shredding from Nick!

Rus why are you never paying for Baz again?

Board footer