You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: Sebastian Bach Thread

jamester wrote:

Sebastian Bach tweets "I know I'm late sedning out merch but..."
sebastianbach.jpg
Sebastian Bach:"Shits been crazier than usual lately."
Sebastian Bach was recently arrrested for drug possession HERE.

So it's no wonder things are a little "crazy" in his world. At least that is what he is saying on his Twitter today!

Sebastian Bach   Merch update: i know im late sending out merch but shits been crazier than usual lately. I promise i will send out all merch next week. Sorry for the delay.
http://www.sebastianbach.com/stuff.html

Some of his loyal following have replied to his tweet with the following:
Harold Burton: smokin too much reefer... well if you would smoke more, then ya wouldn't get busted with it... 6 one way, 1/2 dozen the other...

Nicki Woodard: You send the stuff out yourself? So if I buy something, it has, like, Sebastian Bach DNA on it? AWESOME!!
Edward Washa:  Bail money

Rob Libonati: Stop getting arrested in Jersey Bas, time to grow up!!!

Rob Libonati Two times arrested for pot in the last 6 months is gonna get you put in jail dude... Lay off the weed bro!!!

Rob Libonati Plus, you are Sebastian Bach, have one of your groupies carry the weed bro, you big dope!!! LOL

Richie Collazo yer slacking bas....wanna go back to boot camp?
Our response is - it's kind of hard to mail out merch when you're in jail. Lol. But now that you are out, better get on the stick rock star and start packaging.

Metal Sludge
Postal Sludge
Last Updated ( Thursday, 12 May 2011 )

jamester

jamester wrote:

SEBASTIAN BACH: Footage From M3 ROCK FESTIVAL Available - May 18, 2011
Video footage of former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach's performance at the M3 Rock Festival, which took place May 13-14, 2011 at the Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia, Maryland, can be viewed below.
[youtube]Tujoa0uxc9k&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
[youtube]o_QO75-AWD0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
[youtube]EtYMMry3ckM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
[youtube]GwP1IFDOd9s&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

...still the strongest trx on the album were the Axl tracks.

Of course they are. Not surprised at all by that result. 16

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

It is Axl afterall! 9

There's also some good stuff on Angel Down that's not Axl though.

I always dug the peformance in this song, I know the classic style of it won't be for everyone - but it gets quite passionate with the screams and I think it's a beautiful song.

jamester

jamester wrote:

SEBASTIAN BACH Performs With ASKING ALEXANDRIA At ROCK ON THE RANGE (Video) - May 24, 2011
Video footage of former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach joining U.K.'s ASKING ALEXANDRIA on stage at the Rock On The Range festival in Columbus, Ohio on May 21, 2011 to perform the SKID ROW classic "Youth Gone Wild" can be viewed below.
[youtube]nMGx6jVW53s&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

jamester

jamester wrote:

SEBASTIAN BACH 'Almost' Became JUDAS PRIEST Singer? - May 24, 2011
bachtipton.jpg
A photo of former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach hanging out with JUDAS PRIEST guitarist Glenn Tipton and Rita Haney, the longtime girlfriend of late PANTERA guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott, this past Sunday, May 22 at the Rainbow Bar & Grill in Hollywood, California has been posted on Bach's Facebook page. The picture was accompanied by the following caption from Bach: "Glenn Tipton of JUDAS PRIEST, Rita @dimebagzhag & me at the Rainbow last night. Glenn & i talked about me almost being the singer of JUDAS PRIEST he told me it almost happened! Wow. What a great guy."

JUDAS PRIEST singer Rob Halford performed the band's classic song "Delivering the Goods" with SKID ROW on MTV in 1992. You can watch video footage of the performance below. 9
[youtube]XWejRLGIHG0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

That's not a shock. Bach's got the chops to do something like that. When I saw him live, my first thought was "great metal singer". It's his thing, and he does it well.

jamester

jamester wrote:

Sebastian Bach
Sebastian Bach has a show coming up on 05/28/2011 at 03:00 PM @ Rocklahoma Fest... in Pryor, OK http://soc.li/46Boe4f
4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Sebastian Bach
sebastianbach Sebastian Bach
Dont miss Revolver Golden Gods Awards TV Special @vh1classic this Saturday May 28! Me & @minniegupta got to meet... http://fb.me/BYLVkSc8

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jamester

jamester wrote:

SEBASTIAN BACH: Footage From ROCKLAHOMA Festival Available - May 31, 2011
Fan-filmed video footage of Sebastian Bach's performance at the Rocklahoma festival, which was held May 27-29 at Catch the Fever festival grounds in Pryor, Oklahoma, can be viewed below.

Sebastian Bach recently completed work on his new album at a Los Angeles studio with his new, young, virtuosic guitarist Nick Sterling, drummer Bobby Jarzombek and producer Bob Marlette (BLACK SABBATH, SHINEDOWN, ATREYU, FILTER). Tentatively due in September via the Italian label Frontiers Records, the follow-up to 2007's "Angel Down" is being mastered at Precision Mastering in Los Angeles with Tom Baker.
[youtube]Xmpnw5_tvxc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
[youtube]xcgTFNNUkkA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
http://youtu.be/M4Kv-roScDI

Board footer