You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Sebastian Bach Thread

Neemo wrote:

why wasnt he arrested earlier this year when he played w/ gnr in toronto?

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

in fact why wasnt he arrested when they started the Canadian Tour? you'd figure that they'd grab him at the border, but no they stop someone like Russ from coming in instead

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

I think he lives in Canada.

DuffMcKagan64

@sebastianbach call me if you need dude.... 19 minutes ago via web in reply to sebastianbach

* Retweet

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

He lives in New Jersey according to your first post tongue

jamester

jamester wrote:
Neemo wrote:

He lives in New Jersey according to your first post tongue

Sorry I read so many posts a day it didnt stick!  Last i knew he lived and was from Canada *shrug*

jamester

jamester wrote:

SEBASTIAN BACH Released From Custody - Nov. 16, 2010
According to the Toronto Sun, charges against former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach were dropped and he agreed to pay a $250 fine in connection with a 2004 incident when he allegedly trashed Filmores strip club after staff refused to give him a naked picture of his former stripper wife — Maria Bierk — which was on display at the bar.

As previously reported, Bach was also charged with assault after he allegedly bit the hand of a bartender trying to throw him out of Riley's Olde Towne Pub in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada.

A surveillance video posted on TMZ.com shows the singer smashing his wine glass on the ground early Monday morning and walking towards the entrance of the establishment after he was asked to the leave the bar due to his allegedly rowdy behavior.

A staff member reported Bach bit him on the hand while he was trying to restrain Bach until police arrived.

Bach was in Peterborough dealing with the estate of his father who recently passed away.

"It is no fun doing that. Packing up your father’s life and putting it in a truck. It is so final," Bach said.

"I tried to drown my sorrows and things just got out of hand. I just got off the road with GUNS N' ROSES and went straight to jail," he added. "They treated me okay in jail, but my ass hurts from trying to sleep on a concrete bed."

Read more from the Toronto Sun.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Poor Baz, he's obviously going through a bit of a rough spell adjusting to finishing the tour and stuff connected to his dad's death, hopefully he get's back on track soon and get's back to making that new album.

jamester

jamester wrote:

http://twitter.com/sebastianbach
http://m.torontosun.com/16168846.1
twitprof_bigger.jpg
Http://m.torontosun.com/16168846.1 for the record: @mariabach was never a stripper or a dancer at any time in (cont) http://tl.gd/70pod8     5 minutes ago  via Twitter for iPhone

* Retweet

No image

Home
mod_quebecor_img_api.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.torontosun.com%2Fnews%2Ftorontoandgta%2F2010%2F11%2F16%2Fwebperky.jpg&width=213&quality=75
Naked fury rocker Bach released from custody [1/3]
KEVIN CONNOR,Toronto Sun

The naked picture of rock star Sebastian Bach's wife that got him in trouble at Filmores strip club may be up for sale.

"You may see that picture on ebay," said Howard Adams, president of Filmores. "He owes me a lot of money."

Bach, the ex-Skid Row frontman, was in a Toronto courtroom Tuesday for trashing Filmores strip club in 2004 after staff refused to give him a naked picture of his former stripper wife Maria Bierk which was on display at the bar. Bierk was a dancer in 1988.

Charges against him were dropped and he agreed to pay a $250 fine. The court appearance came on the heals of an arrest for allegedly causing problems in a Peterborough bar.

Bach happened to be in Filmores in 2004 when he noticed the naked picture of his wife.

Adams said that when staff at the club refused to give him the picture and Bach couldn't retrieve it from under a Plexiglass covering, he threw an ashtray, breaking a $12,000 etched glass plate festooned with a Filmores logo.

Sebastian Bach

On Wednesday 17th November 2010, @sebastianbach said:

http://m.torontosun.com/16168846.1 for the record: @mariabach was never a stripper or a dancer at any time in her life. She was a waitress at this place thats all. She did this picture when we were teenagers trying to pay the rent. The fact that they still use her picture 25 years later means 2 things: her beauty is timeless. & this place hasn't found a better looking girl in 25 years . You fuck with my wife, & you fuck with me. Why this place cant show a little class is beyond me, & way beyond them obviously.

redarmy76
 Rep: 5 

redarmy76 wrote:

This story is unbelievable.  It just keeps getting better.  I live about an hour away from both Toronto and Peterborough, so it's all over the place around here

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Oh shut the fuck up Baz, you self-important egotistical prick. God i'm so sick of this dude and his ego. He's so overrated in his own mind it's unbelieveable.

1. Heckling a singer, drunk or not, considering the fact he is a singer and has walked out on shows for such, is lame beyond belief and hypocritical

2. Reminding a bar owner who you are and that you're the best singer there is another case of checking your ego

3. If ANY photo of your wife exists with her top off smiling - she's a STRIPPER. That's what they call it when you don't have clothes on. And if the guy at the club paid for the photo, and your wife received the money, even in 1988, he owns that photo and the rights to use it however he wants.

4. If you or your wife doesn't like it, then I guess she shouldn't have taken the money and been cheap because she needed rent money.

It's about time this guy looked in the GD mirror.

Board footer