You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Sebastian Bach Thread

Axlin16 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

That sucks, mother nature certainly has her way when she wants to unfortunately.

Sucks that he lost all that Skid Row stuff too, would love to have seen/heard more old live footage of the original band.

I couldn't agree more. For those of us that loved that era (and especially Baz who lived it) it just sucks to never have access to it again.

I mean, it's all relative right? At least Baz or his loved ones weren't injured or killed in the storm. But seeing as they weren't it makes the lose of the collection stand out more.

That's pretty much how I saw it as well. As long as you and your family are okay, this kind of stuff really puts into perspective how important life is.

As long as you've got clothes on your back, and two feet under you - GO. The rest is just "memories".

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Lomax wrote:

if anyone can bounce back from a hit it's Bach. Mot positive guy on the planet.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah Hurricane Irene was such a Savage Animal.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Sebastian Bach

U.S. Fans {Sorry, no international orders yet}:

Special pre-order packages for "Kicking & Screaming" are available here! T-shirts, limited number of autographed CD booklets, CD, CD/DVD (with exclusive bonus track) and LP are all available. Get yours now! For those of you who prefer digital, you can pre-order the album on iTunes (also comes with an exclusive bonus track)!
Sebastian Bach

merchdirect.com

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Awesome. Hope he also does somewhere that ships outside USA soon. I'm keen to pre-order this baby.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I can't believe anyone is pressing a vinyl.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I can't believe anyone is pressing a vinyl.

for bands I really care about I buy albums on vinyl everytime the release one and I'm always looking for old albumson vinyl that i don't have. I'd be pissed if U2 didn't release each album in all formats haha

Board footer