You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Sebastian Bach Thread

monkeychow wrote:

^ I dunno...dude it's the guys wife, and it's a 25 yo photo, not like it's the corner stone of their bar or whatever, wouldn't kill them to cut some kind of deal with him.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I saw the video. Really, smashing a wine glass ain't worth jumping a guy from behind and calling the cops. He was on his way out. Not taking up for him so much, but really, over a wine glass? Shit... Another little man on a power trip, imo.

And yeah, I'd be pissed to see a naked picture of my wife in a strip club.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

I dont know whatBbaz has really done here. Its obvious he has money. Im shure he offered to buy the photo back. The owner should have respected him and at least sold it back. I think its more on the owner being a dick and using this to promote his bar and the sale of the picture on ebay.

People do make mistakes. In her case if her Tits once paid the rent good for her! Im shure alot of people would do things to keep a place to live when there young.

I agree that Baz didnt have to be a dick and cause a scene. I can understand a break down given the passing of his dad if he went in there as a nice guy to try to buy the picture back and meeting a negative/asshole bar owner. If thats how it went down.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

3. If ANY photo of your wife exists with her top off smiling - she's a STRIPPER. That's what they call it when you don't have clothes on. And if the guy at the club paid for the photo, and your wife received the money, even in 1988, he owns that photo and the rights to use it however he wants.

No it's not.  Not sure where you're getting your definition of stripper from.  Strippers dance on stage with their clothes off, give lapdances, etc.  People who get their pictures taken with their clothes off are called models.  There's a clear difference.

And I agree with Baz, it's ridiculous to keep that photo up for 25 years.  I mean, if it was some ultra famous girl I could maybe understand.  But Sebastian Bach's wife?  Come now.  She is hot, but I'm sure the club has had dozens of girls just as hot show up over the last 25 years.  Update the picture.  Pure laziness or stupidity.

I've also been in a bar with a friend who broke a beer bottle in the middle of the bar in front of everyone.  It was a dick move, no doubt.  But absolutely nothing happened, outside of a bus boy coming over to clean it up.  So it does seem kind of lame that Baz got arrested for breaking a wine glass.  I haven't really delved into this story all that much, so excuse me if there's more to the story than just that.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

[youtube]tik9yJli-Xw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

3. If ANY photo of your wife exists with her top off smiling - she's a STRIPPER. That's what they call it when you don't have clothes on. And if the guy at the club paid for the photo, and your wife received the money, even in 1988, he owns that photo and the rights to use it however he wants.

No it's not.  Not sure where you're getting your definition of stripper from.  Strippers dance on stage with their clothes off, give lapdances, etc.  People who get their pictures taken with their clothes off are called models.  There's a clear difference.

And I agree with Baz, it's ridiculous to keep that photo up for 25 years.  I mean, if it was some ultra famous girl I could maybe understand.  But Sebastian Bach's wife?  Come now.  She is hot, but I'm sure the club has had dozens of girls just as hot show up over the last 25 years.  Update the picture.  Pure laziness or stupidity.

I've also been in a bar with a friend who broke a beer bottle in the middle of the bar in front of everyone.  It was a dick move, no doubt.  But absolutely nothing happened, outside of a bus boy coming over to clean it up.  So it does seem kind of lame that Baz got arrested for breaking a wine glass.  I haven't really delved into this story all that much, so excuse me if there's more to the story than just that.

Naked is naked.

If they paid for the picture they have a right to use it. For 50 years if they choose.

Sometimes your past comes back. So make wise decisions in the process, and if she did it to "survive" then chalk it up to that and move on.

I can understand Baz being pissed, but he has absolutely no grounds. None.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

Legally I agree....but ethically....why do they even want a 1980s photo in the bar? She's sure to have 80s hair etc etc...

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I am a huge Sebastian fan, but heckling some local dude trying to fulfill his dream is fucking bullshit, and disgusting. Makes me lose a shitload of respect for him. Who cares if u are the best singer there? Are u THAT insecure? Jesus

Next, if u don't like your wife's naked pic in a bar, why the fuck are u having her do a lesbian photo shoot on VH fucking 1 and then showing scantily clad pics to everybody on Twitter?

I will add, that he shouldn't get in any trouble for biting that dude. If some fuck grabs u from behind.. u don't know whats going on. somebody attacks you from behind, they are fair game imo.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

^ I agree the heckling is out of line, I'd like to hear Baz's take on that bit. As has been said in the thread, he's sensitive to that kind of thing in general so i'd be surprised if it went down that way. Maybe it did...just would like to hear his version, I could see it happening if the guy was rude to him first (and not just not letting him play but rude) as it seems baz has a 'big' personality.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Maybe the guy didn't know who Sebastian was or something? Seems logical enough to piss Baz off.

Board footer