You are not logged in. Please register or login.

evader
 Rep: 27 

Re: GunsNRosesNews RUMOUR. & THEREFORE SHOULD BE TAKEN WITH A PINCH OF

evader wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

Ive always loved pictures that capture Thoughts.  Now im gonna have to figure out what episode this is from.

It is from SouthPark Season 6 - "Jared has Aides".  The boys perform liposuction on Butters - it is hilarious!

Sky Dog wrote:
bigbri wrote:

They/he could just drop the album true indie-style like Bucket does. Do your own artwork, simple sleeve packaging, sell it through the band's web site and iTunes, but they/he are not ambitious enough.

I am sure you are quite aware of this but they can't just drop an album on an indie label. I don't think Uni is just going to give Axl his left over Chinese tracks and let him walk to another label. From the chats after the release of Chinese.

"Universal has Guns under contract but I own the name."

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
madagas wrote:

meh...without a new album or even a song, I can't really say I'm interested. The band is kicking ass but the Chinese Democracy thing is just played out to me at this point.

Absolutely feel the same way. I don't care that the band is kicking ass right now. Money is money, and it don't grow on trees.

New album, i'm there. New songs, i'm there. UYI songs heavier in setlist, i'm there. AFD revue III, not a fuckin' chance am I wasting a dime on that.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I'd love to see them have a contest for fans to do artwork and so on.

That would be cool But I feel Ashba media will likely get to do the next one.
I had some really cool GnR art all over my shit in high school..I wonder if I could find any of it.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

God I hope Ashba doesn't do ANY artwork for the next album.

His guitar art fucking blows.

jamester

jamester wrote:

lol im workin on a review for his website...there is alot more art than the demented guitars. but all in that sort of vein. Im really into the art work. I guess opinions will vary

In other news: Dj has the ability to do grafic design kinda like slash use to draw for the band back in the day.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
jamester wrote:

In other news: Dj has the ability to do grafic design kinda like slash use to draw for the band back in the day

Is there anything he doesn't completely copy Slash on?

jamester

jamester wrote:

^^
I guess not...we should start a Dj/Slash thread kinda like the 9 degrees of Kevin Bacon thing

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

9 degrees, we don't even need more than 1 degree. 16

Board footer