You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: GunsNRosesNews RUMOUR. & THEREFORE SHOULD BE TAKEN WITH A PINCH OF

johndivney wrote:
faldor wrote:

It's not pleasing to hear Axl doesn't like what he's heard from the guys so far.  Who knows how true that is, but if it is it's not a good sign.  I like this group and would like to see what they could come up with.
Time to move on.  Of course, time doesn't exist in a normal sense when it comes to GNR.

sorry 2 cover old ground but - on your first point here it'll soon be BF's 5th year anniversary in the band & for all we know he hasn't written one new song w/axl or for GnR.. now whether that's due to axl's laziness or his lack of faith in BF songwriting or any other countless reasons we just don't know - nor do we know 100% BF hasn't written a handful of GnR material - but the evidence at hand suggests it's not a productive relationship artistically.

as for your second point.. well.. time does exist it's just axl has no concept or wish to adhere to the passing of time. maybe he genuinely does want to get the next album out but his hands are tied by azoff, my guess is if he wanted it badly enough he'd get a new album out there.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The Azoff thing is stupid.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
madagas wrote:

where is the sorry guy's post....robin f???

post #6 in this thread smile

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

^^^^ From the way i read it the first link is to a quote of robin f saying the same thing gnrnews tweeted that started this thread

"Robin F~ said:
From what I've heard through some of my band contacts, 2011 should be a very cool year for the fans. Axl really wants to get Chinese Democracy's follow-up out there, they'd like to tour the US (unfortunately lawsuits may prevent them), and we may even get that remix CD album bundled with an official DVD release that they're working on.

Also, don't be surprised if you hear a previously unreleased song or 2 played live for the first time. From what I hear, Axl is wanting to test the waters. Keep your fingers crossed that it is either "Forgotten" or Atlas Shrugged". Whatever it is, you can be sure that it will be sweeeeeeeet!"

(then he says its the same guy from hgth?)

Same guy who posted that on Here Today Gone To Hell back in the beggining of 2007:

To all the haters : I'm sorry for you not sorry for me. You don't know who you can trust now or who to believe.
Remember these words when the album comes out.
I'm out of here

http://www.heretoday...51905#msg851905

Then it seems like post # 6 on this thread is a multi-quote from mygnrforum ending in the guy that  posted sorry lyrics saying the newest rumors wernt his but  he was mentioned so he thought he would rock the fuck out of the boat!

I havent really looked over the other sites so i could be wrong

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Lot of crap.

The guy who posted the sorry lyrics is quite well known now as, in hindsight, as an insider in the know.

This is a hoaxer imo playing the role of that guy. Since when has a real insider gave so much information? And how often has a hoaxer posted essays of bullshit?

I'm drunk as fuck but this guys story reads like the umpteen attention seeking horseshit I've heard through the years. Some of the predudiced language towards the current line up and one guy in particular kinda gives me an inkling who is behind it.

I tell you this, no random hero is strolling around the internet revealing what GNR plans are, especially anyone magically appearing on newgnr.com claiming the opposite.

My sources tell me on December 25th GNR will launch a new website with audio and video uploads and interviews from all the band.

*wheres the drunken bum smiley* 11

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Might be, but it's 100% true. Axl finally bit off more than he can chew. He pissed off a man who can break him in half on his 9:15am snack break.

Now Axl and the new Guns basically can't do business in the U.S. if they don't march to Azoff's tune.

As far as this guy being "in the know", I highly doubt it. Much of his stuff is purely speculation. I predicted the Azoff blackmail scheme back in early 2009, and this guy could've just lifted that OR lifted Axl's actual countersuit against Azoff.

The Bumble thing is just basic hearsay.

There's nothing this guy has said that various forum members across the fanworld haven't predicted off and on since November 2008.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
misterID wrote:

There's nothing this guy has said that various forum members across the fanworld haven't predicted off and on since November 2008.

The Sorry lyrics certainly weren't made up.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Yes, you are right. But we both know that various forum members have received links over the years. I'm not in the know at all and i've received various "anonymous" PM's and e-mails over the years at various places with various "leaks".

In other words, there are plenty of people who get leaks way before anyone else does, so that could be it and that one thing he got for free, he's played up for years as he's "in the know".

Mysteron did it ONCE over at HTGTH and he's been heralded as a legend for years despite not knowing crap.

Sky Dog wrote:

Just let me know when there is a real leak, a real unheard song played live, or when there is an album release date. Outside of that......go fuck yourself. tongue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTaVxTmB … re=related

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah, I can't believe we're playing this game again. I was over it 5 years ago. I have no interest AT ALL to live a CD II saga.

To be honest, as much as I loved CD, the album was not good enough to even be worth following a second album with the same lame "fake" insiders all talking like they know something when they don't.

Board footer