You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: The Key 'Rolling Stone' Covers of the Nineties

tejastech08 wrote:
Bono wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

For O'Donnell it's Batman Forever. For Silverstone, B&R was definitely the biggest movie financially but Clueless is her biggest legacy. Kind of embarrassing IMHO.

Clueless isn't a bad movie man. Its' the 90's version of Mean Girls. It a weird way it's a classic.

I like the movie but being remembered as a dingbat is not a great legacy for an actress.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Actually I would go so far to say she might be remembered more for the Aerosmith videos than anything. Liv Tyler too.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

I like the movie but being remembered as a dingbat is not a great legacy for an actress.

Reese Witherspoon despite being in numerous movies is gonna be remembered for Legally Blonde  16

I wanna makeout with Alicia Silverstone on a  motorbike

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Actually I would go so far to say she might be remembered more for the Aerosmith videos than anything. Liv Tyler too.

I know it's not regarded as a very good movie, but I liked Liv Tyler in "Armageddon".  Aside from that though, I can't honestly name another movie she's been in.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Liv Tyler was also in Lord of the Rings, and a few other smaller budget films.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Bono wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Reese Witherspoon despite being in numerous movies is gonna be remembered for Legally Blonde  16

I wanna makeout with Alicia Silverstone on a  motorbike

Despite the kind of film it was, I wanted to make it with "biker" Batgirl. She was kinda... well... she was FUCKING hot in those leather biker suits in B&R.

Plus... i'd be all over her batnipples! 15

Her most seductive moment was The Crush. Anyone remember that film? One of her earlier ones... she was a friggin' babe. Psycho yes. Still a babe.

Board footer