You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Yes it's a what will GNR do poll ...humor me LOL

A Private Eye wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Seeing as Dizzy is planning on touring in early 08, my guess of touring is already wrong as the question was the first few months of 08 17

Not necessarily, that's not to say GNR will tour but Dizzy dates don't mean anything, he'll cancel those at the drop of a hat if Axl gives him the call. What it does mean is that of this moment there aren't plans to tour in early 08. That doesn't concern me too much though, a tour can be, and should be set up after the albums release has been finalised and set in stone. It's not necessary to be on a full tour when the album drops, a few dates here and there at key venues around the release for promotional purposes is enough, then kick off the world tour once the albums been out a month or two and there's a second or third single on the radio. That way demand for the band can be gauged and the appropriate sized venues booked.

True, True, then that would be of the thinking that was are gonna get CD, which is a daring guess.   I will be interesting to come back to this thread when we are in the middle of 08 to see what, if anything transpired and how many of us guess correctly.

Re: Yes it's a what will GNR do poll ...humor me LOL

A Private Eye wrote:

If they tour without an album it'll have to be in South America, it's the only large market left to them that they haven't visited.

They could do a tour here in the states and canada again.. they missed so many places.. GnR hasn't played in Texas since 1993.. and cities like NYC, LA, Vegas will sell out every time, multiple shows.   They could even play the summer festivals in Europe again.   (Rock in Rio, Rock Am Ring, Download, etc).

Board footer