You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Yes it's a what will GNR do poll ...humor me LOL

I am going to say Tour.   If there is anything out of this list that I think is guarenteed, it's definitely touring, I am going to bet they hit the road again.   I am sure there is one other thing that could be guarenteed but I am going the more positive route  smile .

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Afraid I had to vote for "absolutely bloody nothing". Will discuss reason why later, a little busy doing some maintenance at the minute smile

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

W.A.R. what is he good for?  Absolutely nothing, sing it again!

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I think it will be some sort of update. 

If they are going to release CD or even tour again there is no way they could tour without some sort of update.  I think they have worn their welcome out and used up a lot of goodwill from touring in anticipation of the album already.

Yes they could probably tour again with no update but I would imagine ticket sales would be hammered and it will probably antagonise a lot of the fan base, if they dont give any further news to accompany it.

If on the other hand CD is still a long way from dropping I think the silence will be deafening!

Aussie wrote:

I think it will be some sort of update. 

If they are going to release CD or even tour again there is no way they could tour without some sort of update.  I think they have worn their welcome out and used up a lot of goodwill from touring in anticipation of the album already.

Yes they could probably tour again with no update but I would imagine ticket sales would be hammered and it will probably antagonise a lot of the fan base, if they dont give any further news to accompany it.

If on the other hand CD is still a long way from dropping I think the silence will be deafening!

Well one would think they would update before a tour so I sure hope you are right.   I'd rather hear from them then for them to go straight to touring again definitely for the reasons you stated.   I can't see them doing the same tour again so here's to hoping they finally change it 5

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Maintenance is happening, so I cant even vote at the moment, but I'll say this:

A tour in 08 is going to have a HARD time being even semi-successful. A list of acts expected to tour the Us in 08:

Van Halen
U2
Metallica
Spice Girls(possible extended tour)
Led Zeppelin( a possibility)
Judas Priest
That big 80's rock festival(forgot the name)
The Stones(possible)
Ozzy
Extreme
Green Day
Oasis(maybe)

etc.

Where does a band on its fourth albumless tour fit in to that equation?? Answer--it doesn't. The only tour on that list it would beat is Extreme. The only way they can even consider touring in 08 is if the album is in stores.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

Where does a band on its fourth albumless tour fit in to that equation?? Answer--it doesn't.

Amen.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

In my delusional state I voted we'd see the release of ChiDem, but I know better. I'm pulling my own leg at this point. Let me go. Let me have this.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
JonathanvonDoom wrote:

In my delusional state I voted we'd see the release of ChiDem, but I know better. I'm pulling my own leg at this point. Let me go. Let me have this.

As much as most of us don't see this happening, trust me when I say there is nothing we all would like to see more.  Keep pulling your own leg...we need all the positivity we can get!!

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

I'm sure Axl would rather press the self destruct button than not reelease this albatross on his own terms. I'm with JVD and James on this one.
We must remember that in our eyes and Axl's CD will always be the perfect album if it remains a fairy story.

Board footer