You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: GILBY CLARKE To Guest On 'Rock On' Radio Show - Dec. 28, 2010

jamester wrote:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … nt=Twitter

On Thursday, December 30, former GUNS N' ROSES and ROCKSTAR SUPERNOVA guitarist Gilby Clarke will be interviewed by the hosts of the "Rock On" radio show, Casey and Riley Macek of HOLES AND HEARTS, on Las Vegas' Internet radio station VRadio from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. PST.

"I'm gonna make a new record, I'm ready, I'm excited!" said Clarke, who also talked about some wild GUNS N' ROSES stories from back in the day.

On playing guitar with HEART: "Nancy Wilson is extremely hot, she's beautiful and she's an incredible guitar player."

On his guest appearance in a FALL OUT BOY video: "They're really funny and they have a great sense of humor."

On why he loves rockin' in Las Vegas: "What's great about Vegas is you can drink all night."

You can listen to "Rock On" live via the Internet at this location.

Clarke suffered three broken bones in his left foot/ankle and a broken bone in his right foot in a hit-and-run accident on his motorcycle on January 10. He had his second surgery in early February during which "they put in a rod, plate and lots of screws," he wrote on his blog.

Clarke, 48, is best known for a three-year tenure as the rhythm guitarist of GUNS N' ROSES. He joined the band in November 1991, replacing Izzy Stradlin, who quit the group in the middle of a 28-month world tour. Gilby has also played with ROCK STAR SUPERNOVA, HEART, NANCY SINATRA, Kathy Valentine (of THE GO-GO'S) and the reformed MC5 on their 2005 European tour.

Clarke has produced a number of artists, including L.A. GUNS, BULLETS AND OCTANE, THE BRONX, GIRLSPLAYBOYS, VAINS OF JENNA and LADYJACK.
rockongilby.jpg

Board footer