You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

polluxlm wrote:

I watched every M Night film since the Sixth Sense, but after The Happening I was traumatized. Such a stinker it boggles the mind.

Considering it though...

I'd recommend the new movie. It's certainly a step in the right direction; but not a complete return for the guy. It's going to take time. I think the Happening is a hilarious train wreck; but yeah it's completely disappointing since it's meant to be a thriller.

johndivney wrote:

Mad max fury road

Possibly the greatest film ever.
Missed it when it was in the cinema. Really wish I'd caught it at the time. Best thing.

Me_Wise_Magic

johndivney wrote:

Mad max fury road

Possibly the greatest film ever.
Missed it when it was in the cinema. Really wish I'd caught it at the time. Best thing.

It's my favorite film in quite awhile. Especially this year. Hoping Star Wars can go toe to toe with it.

Me_Wise_Magic

Saw The Martian a couple days ago and I thought it was really great. It's quite funny and well acted. Also I saw Roger Waters: The Wall with a friend of mine on Sunday and it brought back memories of seeing the show live a few years ago. A ton of emotion in it too.

AtariLegend wrote:

The Pyramids - It's a found footage horror film with worse CGI than in Hercules the legendary journey in the 90's.

It was not good.

johndivney wrote:

Haha ^

I did the Martian too. Was quite disappointed there was no alien/monster. A lot of science & potatoes.

Did sicario too. Really liked it. Del toro's best performance since fear & loathing imo.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Watched Avengers Age of Ultron last night and I loved it. Nothing beats Hulk Smash!!  I liked the story line and of course the action and effects was fantastic.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Just picked up Last Days and Casualties of War

Me_Wise_Magic

Smoking Guns wrote:

Watched Avengers Age of Ultron last night and I loved it. Nothing beats Hulk Smash!!  I liked the story line and of course the action and effects was fantastic.

I really liked the movie as well. Can't wait to pick it up one day. Ant-Man was really great too.

johndivney wrote:

Everybody's acting like we can do anything & it don't matter what we do. Maybe we gotta be extra careful because maybe it matters more than we even know..

Edit - ha I feel a Vietnam war film marathon coming on!
Oh man just thinking how many hours and days of my life I've spent watching those films melts my brain. Wasted youth doesn't even come close to covering it. Great films tho!

Board footer