You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

slashsfro wrote:

State of Play--it was a lot better than Body of Lies.  A good film burdened by overplotting and a crappy performance by Ben Affleck.  Jason Bateman, Russell Crowe, Helen Mirren, and Rachel McAdams gave good performances.  I thought they explored the theme of traditional news media (newspapers) going by the wayside pretty well.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I cant take anything with Ben Affleck in it seriously, the Jonah of the film world.

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Axl4Life wrote:

Just watched "Little Miss Sunshine" again.

Great show.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Saw IV, I thought it was really good.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Paxcow wrote:

sounds gay. why'd you watch it?

my buddy and his wife were over and his wife and mine are big fans of the books...and they made us watch it...typical

i saw the wrestler today, its was alright, nothing spectacular, dragged on in parts...and the end was kinda dumb

but marisa tomei ... 9

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Alien.

I have had the quadrology boxset in my collection for 2 or 3 years, never got around to opening it. Last night I burst the celophane and was suprised to find 8 discs! 4 feature film discs with original versions and extended/directors cut versions as well, plus a bonus disc for each film with the making of etc.

I picked that up for £15 in a sale in HMV a few years back reduced from £70, not to shabby.

What an eerie film, even though I know what happens its still tense as hell.
Top marks to Ian Holm and John Hurt, those 2 freak out scenes are exceptional acting.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Pokemon The Movie 2.... seriously don't ask it involved a variety of substances and a board game.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Saw The Wrestler. It was great, but ahsame it got so much hype, it wasn't that great imho. A cool little indie film, liked the way it was shot & aside from Marisa Tomei & Mickey Rourke a bunch of no-names ad-libbing lines.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Cloverfield, I liked it, sort of Alien meets Blair Witch. Thought they maybe showed too much of the monster too soon but other than that I enjoyed watching it.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

^^Yeah, I agree, I liked that movie. Didn't mind the monster too soon part, the whole NYC party scene was annoying the hell outta me. Getting to the point where I just hoped all those annoying people would just die anyway.

Board footer