You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: The BATMAN Thread

tejastech08 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Guy's if you read all of the"Knighfall" Arc... you'd know Bane was the side story... If the "back-breaking" hadn't took place in that story, then you'd only ever remember the "Anakin Skywalker" - evil apprentice part.

^^ Gee, that's horrible I mean Francis also could've just asked his brother if he was desperate for a loan.

If that had been Chris himself, I'd be throwing my DVD's out the window as we speak.

All of your DVD's or just the Nolan movies? 16

AtariLegend wrote:

"Maxie Zeus"... could work as a multi billionaire rival to Bruce, who just happens to think of himself like "Zeus" not as "Zeus".

Robin Williams who auditioned for "The Joker" role, would make a pretty good "Calendar Man", just see "Insomnia" and "One Hour Photo" for references.

Mike
 Rep: 13 

Mike wrote:

Here's a funny clip I found from a Batman cartoon 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Bwhahahaha! 14

Pretty accurate.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

Damn, I think I just came across one of the dumbest posters on the Internet. Moron thought that the Joker card in Batman Begins was referring to one of the escaped inmates. He also apparently thinks that because the two movies are 3 years apart in their real life release dates, that automatically means that the storyline is 3 years apart. LOL.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I could see where the Joker thing could be misconstrued into being one of Scarecrow's released patients, but that is not the case, as you already know. He's just a criminal.

3 Years apart, what an idiot. That's the idiot part. What part, during ALL of The Dark Knight was it not made clear, that it picks up RIGHT where Begins leaves off? It's Halloween II. It's Back To The Future Part II. It's a direct-sequel. Begins leaves off with Batman looking into the Joker for Gordon, and The Dark Knight picks up with Joker continuing his crime sprees, and Batman trying to hunt him down, while Scarecrow has just become an inconvient thorn in his ass. That's pretty much what I remember.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

At most, the timeline is a year apart.

"Let's wind the clock back a year. These cops and lawyers wouldn't DARE cross any of you. I mean, what happened? Did your balls drop off?"

LOL, classic Joker line. But him asking the mobsters to wind the clocks back a year doesn't necessarily mean that the timelines of the movies are a year apart. It merely means that he's saying a year ago they were completely in control. They could have lost control to Batman at any point within that year-long time frame. For all we know, Batman's war against the mob in Batman Begins takes place over months. Batman Begins never really lays out how long the timeframe is between Batman's first appearance and the end of the movie. That time period could be 6 months for all we know.

AtariLegend wrote:

On the DVD commentary, Nolan says it's 6 months later.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Thx for the heads up on that Atari. Good to know.

AtariLegend wrote:

If any of you guys are okay with foreign movies, there was a fan made film that was shown at Cannes that was supposedly quite good.

You can stream and read more about it hear: http://www.ashestoashes-themovie.com/

Board footer