You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: The BATMAN Thread

Neemo wrote:

every version of the batmobile ever

http://www.carinsurance.org/batmobile-history/

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Still dig the 1989 Tim Burton batmobile the most. If I could get my hands on one of them, I'd drive that everywhere!

AtariLegend wrote:

After all the speculation i can't believe no one posted this a week ago.

Anne Hathaway to play Catwoman in Dark Knight Rises

Anne Hathaway has been cast as Catwoman in the forthcoming Batman movie 'The Dark Knight Rises'.

The 'Love & Other Drugs' actress has been confirmed by the film's director Christopher Nolan for the leading role of the Gotham City villain - formerly played by Michelle Pfeiffer in 'Batman Returns' - in the action movie.

In a statement, Christopher said: "I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Anne Hathaway, who will be a fantastic addition to our ensemble as we complete our story."

The 'Inception' filmmaker also confirmed Tom Hardy would be starring as Bane - a chemically-altered super villain with a high intellect who was born and grew up in prison - who has previously appeared in the much derided film 'Batman & Robin'

He added: "I am delighted to be working with Tom again and excited to watch him bring to life our new interpretation of one of Batman's most formidable enemies."

Christian Bale will reprise his performance as the titular character, while Sir Michael Caine is expected to again play the role of Alfred the butler.

'The Dark Knight Rises' is expected to be in cinemas in 2012.

Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/peopl … 89674.html

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I'm a little underwhlemed but I think it's more the villains they've chosen than the casting. Never been a big fan of Catwoman as a Batman villain so I'm a little dissappointed, then again I was underwhlemed when Ledger was cast as Joker so what do I know. I have faith that Nolan knows what he's doing.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I've been sick, since December.

I would've been all over last week. Sorry.

Hathaway as Catwoman... we'll see. Never been much of a fan.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Exactly. While we're on it, I would've never casted Christian Bale either.

Hathaway is still better than Jessica Biel. She's hot, or used to be, but Jesus Christ that chick is SO fuckin' ONE NOTE and SO fuckin' FIVE YEARS AGO.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'm more annoyed that it's bane to be honest...never liked the character.

AtariLegend wrote:

Unless Bane breaks Batman's back litterally ala... KnightFall.

Almost anything they can do with the guy is gonna be hard. I think it'll be great.

Would like'd to have seen a Calender Man story though in Arkham with various villians in the back ground that never got put on film.

Board footer