You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Dexter (Spoiler Alert)

Neemo wrote:

wow that was one crazy episode...totally took me off guard

i was not expecting the kidnap to be for his bachelor party...hahaha

i didnt see the previews for next week you bastards! anyway i'm sure it'll be good 9

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Here you go Neemo..

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

damn......

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

oh yeah i just thought of this on my way to work today

remember what quinn said to deb? and i'm paraphrasing"

"Wait till Dex's wedding....the best attributes of family's are always reavealed at functions like that"

ominous portents or just a red herring?

I didn't catch that.   Definitely gonna interesting to see how this all goes down.
Deb is now obssessed with her fathers CI that he had an affair with.  I wonder if they will continue next season on that subject.

Season Finale, Awesome!!    I liked how they ended it.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

i felt they kinda rushed the ending...

whats with the blood on teh wedding dress was that supposed to symbloize something?

if i could get a rundown of the michael c hall interview that you guys got after the show that would rock...or even a link to a vid would be better big_smile

I think the blood was to symbolize what Dexter is, his love of blood or it's the blood dripping on something white, pure.   They really should have 2 hour finale.   They will continue with everything except for the Miguel Prado storyline next season.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

I think the blood was to symbolize what Dexter is, his love of blood or it's the blood dripping on something white, pure.   They really should have 2 hour finale.   They will continue with everything except for the Miguel Prado storyline next season.

well i dunno how many of you have read the novels but...

Hidden Text:

in one of them Dexter teaches Rita's kids how to be killers

i didnt know if it sybolized that Dex would bring somethign bad to the relationship in that regard

as for the update regard Michael's interview thanks sweetie 15 *karma*

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I wanna know about Rita's little teenage marriage. That is bound to hve some skeletons. I thought it was good. Agreed with the whole rushed aspect. Mt take on the blood was Dexter passing down his "seed" to his unborn child. Maybe om way off but I am  surprisingly stoned:haha:.

Board footer