You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

Re: bumblefoot checks in with gnrevolution

ereeper wrote:

You don't have to send mine, I see Axl answered it last week, but thanks for doing this!

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Basically.  I wanna know if Axl put a gag order on the guys and if so why?  Also if there is some problems between him and Irving Azoff.  I was also wondering if Axl could give some details as to why he decided to cut the Montreal show short?  Does he have any regrets about it?  Would he like to play in Montreal again?  At the show I saw in St-John in 06, Axl seemed to have a particular special chemistry with Ron which I thought was cool.  Will that chemistry allow easier collaboration on songwriting?  Any of those questions would be fine.

warriorpriestess
 Rep: 5 

Don't hate me for not staying on topic of mostly GNR related questions but I'm way curious to know if he handles his own MySpace.

Reason being is that my band got a friend request from his profile this summer and I just about crapped myself - that's potentially just very, very cool...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

questions:

1 - Have you been writing any new material with or specifically for GNR?

2 - Now that Axl is talking openly with the fans about GNR do you feel more comfortable talking about GNR?

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Not sure off the top of my head of any questions I have for Ron...

...But he certainly has my vote of confidence!

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

James Lofton wrote:

An acoustic EP? Sounds like that will be up my alley. Haven't been impressed with the solo work I've heard so far, although haven't heard much. Just Normal and a few tracks here and there.

Admittedly I'm not a big fan, but I gotta give him props for how he treats this community. He knows the attitude of this place and that there are quite a few Bucket fans here, but it never stopped him from dropping in for a few chats. Also gotta give props to the members here for always respecting him in those chats and never trolling the chats or asking him lame questions or trying to hassle him.

I'm in the same boat. I appreciate him stepping in when the band was down a player, but he doesn't exactly have the star quality a lead guitarist in GnR demands. Bucket on the other hand. . .

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
warriorpriestess wrote:

Don't hate me for not staying on topic of mostly GNR related questions but I'm way curious to know if he handles his own MySpace.

Reason being is that my band got a friend request from his profile this summer and I just about crapped myself - that's potentially just very, very cool...

That's amazing!!!

i would ask:

"Please speculate with us how much (percentage wise) did the existince of lead and solo parts in songs increase from the content of cd to that of the next album?  Before you answer, I would like to point out that ["I am not sure what songs will be chosen, to be included on any future album."] will not fullfill my request for I have merely asked for speculation on the matter and you must know which unreleased songs have been practiced most often and you must know which unreleased songs have been mixed and played around with most often."

Your response is unconditionally appreciated.

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
war wrote:
warriorpriestess wrote:

That's amazing!!!

i would ask:

"Please speculate with us how much (percentage wise) did the existince of lead and solo parts in songs increase from the content of cd to that of the next album?  Before you answer, I would like to point out that ["I am not sure what songs will be chosen, to be included on any future album."] will not fullfill my request for I have merely asked for speculation on the matter and you must know which unreleased songs have been practiced most often and you must know which unreleased songs have been mixed and played around with most often."

Your response is unconditionally appreciated.

Wow war.  If you ask a woman to marry the way you just asked that question ain't no woman in the world that will say no.  *lol* 19

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

Oddly enough, I do well with the ladies.

I must not be half bad looking cause, now that you mention it,
I wouldn't exactly be seduced by my request either.
yikes

In my defense, I would choose a different approach if I was face to face with him.

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:
war wrote:

Oddly enough, I do well with the ladies.

I must not be half bad looking cause, now that you mention it,
I wouldn't exactly be seduced by my request either.
yikes

In my defense, I would choose a different approach if I was face to face with him.

It's all good.  *lol*  I've always wondered something though war.  Who in the blue hell is on your avatar?  16

Board footer