You are not logged in. Please register or login.

briggsy
 Rep: 19 

Re: NEW MEMBERS introduce yourself here

briggsy wrote:

Hey,
I'm Briggsy, if ya know me great, if not too bad tongue

Live & Let Live,
Briggsy

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Welcome back Briggsy and everyone else. Hope you all love the new site as much as the old.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Hey I'm Tommie.  I've been around the GnR internet community since the mid 90's.  I used to post on the AOL newsgroups back in the day.  Hell, I remember HTGTH when it first started and there was no message board.  I dont really remember how I found ROV, but I do know it was right when better leaked earlier this year, and I havent looked back ever since.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Intercourse here. I've been lurking around GNR forums for years, banned from HTGTH for expressing frsutration that my favourite artist couldn't get an album out.
James asked me to come on over here just before my banning and I've enjoyed it ten times more.
Glad you guys are back!!!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I've enjoyed intercourse too.  Not with you of course, just in general.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

welcome all big_smile

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

I'm Farah, 28 and from England.  Been knocking about the online GNR world since around 2003, been a fan since the late 80's, saw them in 92 but not since.

Hope to see loads more new faces here and has been nice getting reacquainted with some of the old ones! tongue

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

I am NY Giants82, because I am a die hard NY Giants fan. I dont live in NY though. Never even been there! I also live and breathe with the Kentucky Wildcats! I live in the country in Kentucky. I love the outdoors. I'm a hunter and a fisherman. I am a conservative politically. I have played the guitar since around 1990, and I dabble in drums today, though I am not near as good at the drums as I am at playing the 6 string.

I became a GNR fan back in 1988 when I first saw the Ritz concert on MTV at the young age of 6 years old. I have never been the same since! I have been "obsessed" since then.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Abbey_Road wrote:

Hi.  Finally found you guys after coming off a business trip and was offline for about a week.  I waited to register until you got the new site.  Looks good.

Robman
 Rep: 5 

Robman wrote:

I'm back smile

Board footer