You are not logged in. Please register or login.

briggsy
 Rep: 19 

Re: Chinese Democracy Elimination Round 5

briggsy wrote:

Catcher in the Rye

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

If The World.  How some of you can ignore the lyrics of Catcher and TIL and allow the travesty of If The World to continue baffles me.  smile

RF for the life of me I can't understand the hate for all these other songs yet at the pace it's going ITW would make it to the top 3??

Is there something about this screetching vocals induced song that I don't get?!  I've voted for it the last 3 or 4 rounds yet it amazes me it's never been anywhere near being voted off.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i like ITW but have heard a lot of hate for it from people on this board and, therefore, am very surprised it looks poised to go deep into the contest.

perhaps it has grown on people

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

prostitute, ITW and TIL could all go at any minute for me....prostitute seems to be getting the most votes so i'm pulling for it currently

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Neemo wrote:

prostitute, ITW and TIL could all go at any minute for me....prostitute seems to be getting the most votes so i'm pulling for it currently

I know what you mean but I'm going to fight this one for as long as I need to. I refuse to buy into this game playing and as a result will let the chips fall where they may. It's the principle of it for me!! 4 4

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Prostitute.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

wow this is a close one....later today or tomorrow round 6 will start....get your votes in

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Rid of both.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

*LOCKED*

Board footer