You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Angel Down Released Today

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

It is not up on iTunes but I intend to buy it in a store late tonight or tomorrow.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Abbey_Road wrote:

I guess I am the only one who didn't go out and rush to buy this record.  I'll probably pick it up eventually.

briggsy
 Rep: 19 

briggsy wrote:
Abbey_Road wrote:

I guess I am the only one who didn't go out and rush to buy this record.  I'll probably pick it up eventually.

yeah, I didn't rush out to get it either. I'll just pick it up the next time I decide to go to the mall, although I prolly should think about getting it tomorrow or either forget about it until next week due to Black Friday...

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Got the album yesterday and I really like it. Nice mix of heavy heavy rock with some softer moments.
Baz is definitely sounding as good on here as he did back in the Skid Row days.

My only complaints are that Our Love Is A Lie is almost Love Is A Bitchslap slowed down, the riffing sounds really similar.
And the other complaint is that the solos are pretty crap! I'm surprised that for all the great riffing, the solos are terrible. They could've taken the songs that much further, but they don't add much at all. It's either mindless noodling or simple two-note, no-emotion soloing (on the ballads).

My favourite tracks are Angel Down, You Don't Understand, Back in the Saddle, Stuck Inside, American Metalhead, By Your Side, Negative Light and Falling Into You.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Have to say I'm quite enjoying this album.

The more I listen to the 3 songs with Axl the more I am loving it!!

He really sounds so goddamn good that it also hurts cuz I want more.

I truly think overall Baz released a killer album.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

So what are the early sales numbers looking like?

Board footer