You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Re: Not looking too good for Axl's home

Abbey_Road wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/ … 6&src=news

( celebrity homes scorched in fire)

it shows axl's house a couple minutes in.. a short interview w/ beta i believe

Robman
 Rep: 5 

Robman wrote:

Axl showed that damn fire who's boss

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

I still wonder why he hasn't moved away from this house, i mean, every year, he is " that" close to loosing it, it's bound to happen sooner or later, isn't it ?

Robman
 Rep: 5 

Robman wrote:

Its where he calls home, the fires are just something he has to deal with

the_real_jessica

Robman wrote:

I know, it's where he rooted himself, but it's kind of aggravating knowing he is putting himself in danger so many times and every year.

Didn't he get almost burnt a few years back ?

the_real_jessica wrote:
Robman wrote:

I know, it's where he rooted himself, but it's kind of aggravating knowing he is putting himself in danger so many times and every year.

Alot of stars take the risk, it's a very celebrity studding community.  It's like living in Florida, hurricanes are just what you have to deal with, that's what insurance is for.

Although, the police did say that the first round of fires, they believe were deliberately set and there is an investigation going on so it's not mother nature in that case.

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
the_real_jessica wrote:
Robman wrote:

Alot of stars take the risk, it's a very celebrity studding community.  It's like living in Florida, hurricanes are just what you have to deal with, that's what insurance is for.

Although, the police did say that the first round of fires, they believe were deliberately set and there is an investigation going on so it's not mother nature in that case.

Reports that a filterless Gitane and box of chocalotes were found by the front gate are still unfounded....

Your right though, I guess it is expected to be a regular occurence when you live in an area notorious for fires, its just one of those things the residents have to contend with. I guess Yoda was off that day and forgot to warn Axl.

One thing for sure, I hope those that set the fire managed to burn down their own house in the process.

the_real_jessica

Locomotive98 wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
the_real_jessica wrote:

Reports that a filterless Gitane and box of chocalotes were found by the front gate are still unfounded....

Your right though, I guess it is expected to be a regular occurence when you live in an area notorious for fires, its just one of those things the residents have to contend with. I guess Yoda was off that day and forgot to warn Axl.

One thing for sure, I hope those that set the fire managed to burn down their own house in the process.

Someone mentionned the other day that Sharon Maynard had passed away last year..

Please have a little respect ?

the_real_jessica wrote:

Someone mentionned the other day that Sharon Maynard had passed away last year..

Please have a little respect ?

agreed.  its sad how some people are so bitter with Axl that they even use tragic events like this to crack lame jokes.

Thanks to Montrealrocks on HTGTH for finding this on Yahoo News

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/ver/250.1/ … cl=5175438

It's a small interview with Beta about Axl's house and how Axl was out there with the hose, helping the firefighters to save his house.

Board footer