You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Re: Tommy says GNR tour hopefully to be announced

Coma wrote:

madagas..... look......i dont how to said it.....Buckethead is.....not in the b..house anymore he is in farm with the grandmother he is happy now...

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i agree with bls

both the new and the old music is good enough and
gnr's live performances are good enough

for gnr just to tour straight up, starting at smaller venues and shove 'sorry and 'twat down our collective throats and make us tell axl we love it - woah....a little stoned here

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

You grab a band like Buckcherry as the main opening act before another solid rock band and another openign band who  is up and coming and you got a hell of a rock n roll show that can sell 10,000 to 12,000 tickets a night. Axl should really consider this. More bang for the buck and that is what people are looking for.

Sky Dog wrote:
bigbri wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
madagas wrote:

Oh, and this article again proves that the ONLY band member in new Gnr that the media cares about is Tommy....not Buckethead, not Robin, none of them....just Tommy.

Only reason Bucket isn't getting any attention is because he obviously doesn't care and is content doing his own thing on a small scale.

James is right.

Not to mention the fact that, oh, I don't know, BUCKETHEAD DOESN'T TALK. Oh,  yeah, and he's NOT IN THE BAND ANYMORE!

Seriously, use your fucking brain for a second.

Ok, Buckethead has NEVER been a part of any band that the mainstream music press cares to write about.... AND, Bucket doesn't talk, feel better? One way or the other, outside of MTV in 2002, Bucket doesn't get alot of mainstream press. Please show me where I'm wrong....any new press about Praxis? Any recent interviews about Science Faction? nada........Tommy seems to get some sort of attention every few months or so...just the way it is. Why? Because The Replacements are still thought about and cared about in the industry.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Tommy is the only one with solid cred among the critics.

And he is still the cool factor of GNR.

Board footer