You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PGER83
 Rep: 5 

Re: DJ on MY GNR

PGER83 wrote:

* Link removed *

FAKE

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Wonder if he'll comment on any upcoming plans?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

That very well could be him.  He posts on his own site, so it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Why the fuck do they go over there?

AtariLegend wrote:
DCK wrote:

...Because it's the biggest and most active GNR forum.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
DCK wrote:

Not that we're unfreindly but we're a no bullshit site. I'm pretty sure all questions are a go here as long as they're asked in a  respectful way  of course. I'm guessing that's not the way it goes over at mygnr and definately not at htgth.  I think we gotta accept and admit the fact that those guys coming here has the potential to be like walking into a  minefield. I'm sure they're asked not to come here or at the very lest be very cautious coming here. Maybe I'm giving this place too much credit though I don't know. I don't think so.

I honestly would love to chat with all the guys. The chats with Ron are super cool and he's pretty awesome. If Axl came here though I'd maybe read but wouldn't bother posting outta respect for the rest of you guys. I know I'd ruin it if I started talking 16

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
DCK wrote:

...Because it's the biggest and most active GNR forum.

And that's probably the most likely reason.  Maybe nothing more nothing less than that.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Most activity doesn't qualify for the best forum. I haven't been over there at all. If it's anything like HTGTH....

This board isn't active or friendly enough to get visitors I guess.

AtariLegend wrote:

Almost all the regular posters here have accounts on either MYGNR or HTGTH anyway.

I see Beta has also just appeared on MYGNR.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

He is being bombarded with questions and has only posted twice. I reckon he'll get scared off. If it's him.

Board footer