You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Another Year Almost Gone By

in 2002 a lot of the stuff was supposed to be done.   but i guess plans change.

AtariLegend wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

in 2002 a lot of the stuff was supposed to be done.   but i guess plans change.

Yeah, but my obvious point is, they never claimed everything was completely done musically before.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Your right atari, I dont think they ever came out and said "recording is done", but it sure as shit was implied.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

They did come close, tommy said he listened to the "Final Mixes" like in 2004 or something like that.

But its understandable that things can change.

But i think this is definately the most they've ever allowed to be said about it being done.

Sky Dog wrote:

Atari, when did someone from the band say the mixing and mastering is done? Recording being done is not the same thing...

bringbackadler_2
 Rep: 0 

DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Topic is back open because he's banned again.  Lets see if we can pick up this thread where it left off before it was derailed.

Yeah, you sure showed me. How are those IP bannings working there for you ? Lol !! Hey DTJ, if you don't have the sense to figure out how to do it, send me a PM and I'll let you know how.  In the meantime,why don't you bore us with one of your stories about how you work in broadcasting,  or how you think that you have the looks to be a model. Put another pic up of youself so we can all be in awwwww. I meant to tell you that I have a friend that lives down the road from me who plays guitar. He's never released a commercially successful album and most of the world couldn't tell you who he is, but I guess that carries about the same weight as you being able to say that you talk with BBF via email. LOL!!! See, we're both cool people.

Neemo - What's wrong bro, haven't you worked your way up the ladder far enough yet to be able to ban somebody ? OOOH, thank you sooooo much for defending me a few weeks back. I feel honored that you did that for me. Any chance of me getting your autograph being as though you are a famous forum moderator. LOL ! Apparently you have trouble with reading and comprehension. Where in the hell did I go on about my fascination about Adler. That's just the typical, I'm too stupid to come up with an intelligent rebuttal response. No surprise coming from you though, sis.

James thanks for giving  me the chance to come back. Sorry it didn't work out.

Chow.

bba

Sky Dog wrote:

Step away from the computer...gather yourself....go drink a beer. You don't really know these people...the internet is a very surreal world....Gnr is just a rock group...not really anything important.:nervous:

dude, did you notice after you got banned not one person made any posts protesting?   why post somewhere you clearly aren't wanted?   give it up dude, its only making you look more pathetic.   just walk away.

AtariLegend wrote:
madagas wrote:

Atari, when did someone from the band say the mixing and mastering is done? Recording being done is not the same thing...

Mysteron said it was in the labels hands now, thats it, its just a presumption.

AtariLegend wrote:
madagas wrote:

Mysteron said it was in the labels hands now, thats it, its just a presumption.

if its in the hands of the label, than the mixing and mastering has to be done.

Board footer