You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: World Pole Dance Champion 2009 Performs To This I Love

Aussie wrote:

Saw someone posted this at HTGTH.

This girl - Felix - won the World Pole Dance Champion 2009 and performed her routine to This I Love.

She looks like she would make a great girlfriend, she's an Aussie too wink

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

holy shit. That stuff she does on the 2nd pole around 3:30 is freakish...looks almost impossible......

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

Yeah I was trying to work out how she was able to do some of that stuff???

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

It's very skilled whatever it is. It's kinda pretty in a way i wasn't expecting from pole dancers. Like it's ballet type stuff except up a pole. Pretty impressive.

Although that said...I'd be happy to start dating the average pole dancer from spearmint rhino wink

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Funny that she chose TIL. Anyway yeah what she does is good stuff. Goota admit it's talent to be 8 feet up doing shit like that. She's got a nice body too.

What is it about strip clubs & poles man, they go together like beer & chicken wings. 5

Aussie

Aussie wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

It's very skilled whatever it is. It's kinda pretty in a way i wasn't expecting from pole dancers. Like it's ballet type stuff except up a pole. Pretty impressive.

Although that said...I'd be happy to start dating the average pole dancer from spearmint rhino wink

I still haven't been to the Spearmint Rhino (I have a couple of mates that rave about it).  Last time I was in Melbourne was when those people were shot just in front of the place by the guy coming out of there, so I decided to avoid it.  I was also with my girlfriend at the time so I doubt she was going to give me a leave pass to go there either 16

We got a couple of places like that here in Perth though that I have popped into on the odd occasion wink

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I still haven't been to the Spearmint Rhino (I have a couple of mates that rave about it).  Last time I was in Melbourne was when those people were shot just in front of the place by the guy coming out of there, so I decided to avoid it.  I was also with my girlfriend at the time so I doubt she was going to give me a leave pass to go there either 16

We got a couple of places like that here in Perth though that I have popped into on the odd occasion wink

Hahaha...I once went on a blind double date with a mate that ended up at Bar 20 which is another melbourne king's street strip club.

The four of us (my mate, his long term girlfriend, me and a girl they wanted to set me up with) went out, i forget where now but I think it was just a casual dinner or something and we had some wines and shit...then we're walking past there on the way back to the car and one of the girls goes like "we should go in there", and I'm like "nah"

(i love a good strip club...but come on...first date with a straight girl? Doesn't make much sence...she's only gunna get body image issues and thus be turned off and/or get pissed that I looked too long or not enough or something lol...)..

So anyways...the other girl is like "yell yeah" and my mate will do anything she says...so we end up going in. So we fork out the entrance cash....

We get in the door and the girls decide they'd like a cocktail, and ask me to get them one, and i'm feeling a little whipped at the time (wanted this date to go off well) and under the influence myself so I go buy like 4 cocktails...which I dunno what it's like over there...but lets just say if bar prices for drinks are bad...strip club prices are a really really bad idea...not a smart place to order expensive drinks...so it costs like some insane amount of cash...was well over $100 I think....

Anyway...i get back to the group with the drinks..right about the time that the girl on the nearest pole takes off her g-string cos someone in the front tipped her. At the sight of pussy both girls freak and head for the door - apparently they thought it was just sexy dancers and maybe topless...lol......so me and my mate are standing there with all these drinks and shit...and we're having a serious 'bros or hos' moment....anyway I decide i'm not enough of a jerk to leave my potental woman alone on king's street, let alone because i'm getting drunk as fuck at a strip club lol....so I go out after her....and my wallet never forgave me.

I was gunna end this story with a moral of "don't be taking your girl to the strip joint" but then we did end up dating properly and having some good times after this incident, so maybe it was the best thing I could have done.:D

Speaking of strippers...I once worked as a driver for a (legal) brothel in melb.....and you'd be amazed how many guys order pros and take them into the strip joint to hang out with them while they watch strippers. I never quite understood that....call me old fashioned...but if you are going to pay for sex...helps to actually have sex....or at least get her to do the dancing or something..or i even get those who hire them just to have a friend to hang with a talk.....but paying her like $300 an hour to sit and watch you pay strippers like $50 every 3 songs...well...those guys know why they do it I guess...but it's not my thing lol.

Anyway...it appears i'm going on about strippers and prostitutes again...and then I wonder why i'm single. LMAO. Sorry for peverting the board!

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

Yeah the drink prices are where they sting you badly, it's the same here.  I assume they bank on the fact that people will come into the clubs later in the night and will already be pissed half the time so they don't even know (or no longer care) how much they are being ripped off for the drinks.

I'm not sure why people would hire a pro and then waste time taking her to a strip club and paying other girls to dance for them???  Waste of money if you ask me.  I mean if the pro doesn't turn them on then hire a different pro - ideally one that looks and dances like a stripper - lol

I've heard of the situation about guys hiring hookers just to talk to or as companions for the night for a date or something.  That makes more sense although an expensive fucking chat/date though.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I think there's something to the fact like girls are more promiscuous to guys when they have a girl with them. Almost like a comfort zone, so they'll "do more" with dances & stuff. Also, the guys must like to use the pro as a "show off" to say to the stripper "I can get this girl, but I like you too" when in reality, he's paying for both./

Strip clubs aren't really my scene, but I've been to them now & then. I just don't like giving money away like that (I'm frugal), but whenever I go I know that's all I'm doing. Here in the US, drinks arenb't THAT expensive, only a few dollars more. I think the girls make all the tips & they & the club split couch dances, private shows etc 50% so that's how the bars make their money. I can see how some guys can get caught up in those places, I could spend a fortune in their. Lucky for me, after a little while I realize I'm good & done for a year or so. (ok, 6 months 16)

Board footer