You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: What Next??

Neemo wrote:

slash, duff, gilby, matt eric dover.....snake pit 3 9

stp reunion

I dont think its over though, i think we'll get Slash Solo, Weiland solo then VR3 before they part ways

of course it depends on what comes of this weiland thing on Dec 13 18

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

If VR were to go to an indefinite hiatus...

Slash would obviously do his solo album. If there's one thing about him that's been consistent over the years, it's his desire to keep pushing out new music and playing in a live setting. Informally it'd be Snakepit 3. So I'd still expect to see him get out of the house ever so often, with or without VR.

Duff might be a different case scenario. After GNR, he's tried to launch Loaded, Neurotic Outsiders and now VR. Meanwhile he finally got the education he sought after and now enjoys a family life.  I wouldn't be surprised if he'd lay low for a while as a musician - then again, working with Slash is always a possiblity.

Matt won't be going to The Cult unless Joey Tempesta should need a replacement. That ship's sailed, it appears. He'll continue with Camp Freddy and meanwhile, Snakepit mk. 3 is never that far away. I'd be surprised if he wouldn't be featured on neither Slash's album or the tour.

Dave... I remember an interview with Dave from the VR early days. He said he thought was in for a good thing, but he also knew it could all come down abruptly. That's why he was planning on saving as much money as possible for the future. I kinda hope he managed to hold on to that one.

Scott will eventually try to relaunch his solo career again. If that fails him, he'll check back with the DeLeo brothers. STP reunion's something he's talked about recently, and it might just come to pass - a lot would depend on his overall condition, though.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
nugdafied wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

As intriguing as Cornell grouped with ex GNR members sounds, its never going to happen.

If Slash really does a guest star solo album, one can only hope Cornell & Patton lend a hand. Who knows what Cornell thinks of Slash from their touring days. The screwing inflatable dolls onstage bit could either be a fond memory or a lifelong deal breaker. 14

If Cornell would never happen, Patton would by never times 10,000.  All Patton's really done in the time since they toured together is bash GN'R.

That said, I'd love to see it happen.  I'm just a little short of being one of those people who think whatever Patton touches turns to gold, the man's a genius.  So I'd love to see it....  but it's probably not gonna happen.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Patton actually just scored the soundtrack to the new Will Smith movie, I am Legend.

I would love to see Slash's solo album. Prob would be the shit. Love to see who he has worked with and who is he planning on working with. Scott would also prob have a solo record come out. I see Dave doing nothing. Matt with Camp freddy and Duff maybe just chilling out doing some shows here and there. Who really knows til VR actually calls it a day.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Neemo wrote:

slash, duff, gilby, matt eric dover.....snake pit 3 9

Fuck yeah!! Now i'd pay serious money to hear that!!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer