You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: True Blood

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yeah we ordered HBO Canada so we could watch it...i didnt see season 1 but i'll prolly watch the first episode anyway with my wife tonight

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I watched it once while I was travelling for work.  It was ok if you're into that sort of thing.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I'm a couple episodes away from the end of the first season. It's pretty good. I'm not as keen on the acting as some others. Anna Paquin is pretty good thus far. You're wife will have to bring you up on alot (obviously) assuming you get interested in it.

I thought the black chick was a horrible actor, but I liked her character.  That really irritated me throughout last season.

I don't have cable, but I streamed the episodes on a website that I don't know if it even exists anymore last year, so I don't know if I'll see it or not.

And by the way, the last chick that Sookie's brother was banging in the 1st season has just about the best set of knockers I've ever seen in my life.  I think I heard angels sing when they showed them.  So if you watch the 1st season and don't like the story, at least you have that to look forward to.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

yes it did......I am a fang banger myself....and Sookie was smoking hot last night.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

great ending last night too....Lafayette cracks me up and I am starting to really dig Jessica. Alot of different, potential story lines and characters developing. 5

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer