You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: Who's DJ?

DCK wrote:

Why are you actually posting here? You sound like a Robin religious freak. I better add another category to my list of GNR fans. They just keep popping up.

Really dude..Finck was in the band for over 10 years...Buckethead was in there for about 4 (give or take).

How come it's Bucket who is shining on CD and not Robin?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

this is getting old...

if we arent gonna get back on the topic of DJ i'm gonna lock this mess

anybody hear that beautiful creatures album? how is it?

what else has DJ done?

interesting note that DJ is from Indiana..about 30 miles north of lafeyette

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

yeah i'd like to hear that beautiful creatures stuff too. Apparently one of their tracks was featured in a smallville epispode...if i get a chance I might go looking for it.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
DCK wrote:

Why are you actually posting here? You sound like a Robin religious freak.

Change "Robin religous freak" to troll. We've got two choices keep feeding him because it is at least ammusing OR get back on topic and discuss DJ.

On another note DJ is a pretty good shredder especially if you listen to some of his solo stuff from the early nineties. Could possibly get some kick ass solos on the old songs from him ala the Buckethead Nightrain solo, which was retooled by Ron. Honestly that new solo for Nightrain with all the shred is, for me anyway, a lot better than the original.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

"Wasted" by Beautiful Creatures is a great track.  Good party tune. I heard it on the radio when it came out and liked it right away.  I posted a link for the video earlier in this thread before it was hijacked in case anyone wants to check it out.

I'd love to hear what Axl, DJ, and co. could come up with.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I want to hear more about Robin.  Robin makes Batman look like a tool with a bat tool belt. 

As for the Marilyn Manson thing...I mean, who can blame him.  Robin is so delicious.  He's irresistible.  20

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I want to hear more about Robin.  Robin makes Batman look like a tool with a bat tool belt.

This made me come up with the best question for our new friend:

robin67, if Robin had a super power what would it be? 16

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

dont feed the trolls

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

robin67, if Robin had a super power what would it be?

If he touch you, you will never play the right key on the Live and Let Die solo ever again. Thats his superpower.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
DCK wrote:

robin67, if Robin had a super power what would it be?

If he touch you, you will never play the right key on the Live and Let Die solo ever again. Thats his superpower.

Karma  14:laugh::laugh:

Board footer