You are not logged in. Please register or login.

robin67
 Rep: 7 

Re: Chinese Democracy (Guitar Tab Book)

robin67 wrote:

madison @ mygnr says it's just another rumor with no official confirmation from axl

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
robin67 wrote:

madison @ mygnr says it's just another rumor with no official confirmation from axl

Because the mods are kept in the know by the GNR camp 16

robin67

robin67 wrote:
Axl S wrote:
robin67 wrote:

because it's a fan made rumor. those pics could have been made by anyone. if you notice there's poor spelling mistakes still. if these were legit, the lyrics would be perfect. axl said the re-release would be a perfect release, which means perfect new artwork and perfect lyrics. the perfect re-release. this doesn't represent axl's perfect "re-release" vision of the perfect album

Axl S

Axl S wrote:

Uhhm why are you trying to argue with me I said in an earlier post I agree that the stuff about a rerelease is pure specualtion. I said the legitimacy of the new merchandise on the online store however is bulletproof.

Sky Dog wrote:
robin67 wrote:
Axl S wrote:
robin67 wrote:

because it's a fan made rumor. those pics could have been made by anyone. if you notice there's poor spelling mistakes still. if these were legit, the lyrics would be perfect. axl said the re-release would be a perfect release, which means perfect new artwork and perfect lyrics. the perfect re-release. this doesn't represent axl's perfect "re-release" vision of the perfect album

Axl is FAR from perfect and if he was "perfect",  he would have never allowed this "product" to be released with that cheap booklet and helter skelter production. neutral

Axl S

Axl S wrote:
madagas wrote:

helter skelter production. neutral

But when Axl gets to the bottom he goes back to the top and slides
Then he stops, turns and goes for a ride till he gets to the bottom and sees us again 16

robin67

robin67 wrote:

axl made the perfect record. if the songs weren't perfect, the album would still not be out. the booklet was rushed but the songs was released the way axl wanted. chinese democracy is the perfect record. in fact, it's the greatest rock record of all time. eats appetite alive. why? answer: there was a time. catcher n' the rye. scraped. if the world. prostitute. this i love

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
robin67 wrote:

axl made the perfect record. if the songs weren't perfect, the album would still not be out. the booklet was rushed but the songs was released the way axl wanted. chinese democracy is the perfect record. in fact, it's the greatest rock record of all time. eats appetite alive. why? answer: there was a time. catcher n' the rye. scraped. if the world. prostitute. this i love

You know, I've yet to figure out if you're kidding or not.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

He's kidding.  Well, he's trolling.  Sort of like kidding, but not.

robin67

robin67 wrote:

i'm telling the truth. chinese democracy is the perfect rock record. makes "exile on main street" creampuff

Board footer