You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: Oasis Breakup

Stepvhen wrote:

Noel left Oasis. Without Noel there is no Oasis. Liam himself has said as much

Link: http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/i … at-relief/

Worst day since Slash left Gnr for me

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

They are brothers, they will never be really apart.   Unless they see the record sales down and think a reunion down the line is a good way to get some numbers back up.. me being a synical bastard.

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:

I hope your right. I remember last time they broke up their mother Peggy called them both over for dinner not letting on to one that the other was coming. She sat them down and made them talk and get things going again

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

that and a nice contract no doubt.

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:

ha ha yeah more than likely

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I doubt it'll be forever, although I can't blame anyone who's had enough of Liam Gallagher. I think they've been a spent force creatively for a few years now anyway, maybe a break is what they need.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

Worst day since Slash left Gnr for me

Most irrelevant day since Jerry Garcia or Tupac died. My life is very unchanged since before I logged on.  Seriously, they could've broken up 7 years ago & I wouldn't have known the difference.

They'll reunite. As Mick said, its' a contract thing. Had they toured again in 4 years, no one would care. If they "Break Up" then "Reunite" and tour in 4 years, people will go!!

Look at STP & Creed.

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:

This is gonna sound weird now but I felt a huge release when I heard they broke up. Like a weight was lifted for some reason. Same way I felt when CD came out... Fucked up.

Shocker.

Board footer