You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: New Rammstein Video

Olorin wrote:

I like Rammstein a lot, their last 3 albums have been really great. But I cant help but think they have lost the plot...

You decide, this video for the first single off their new album premiered tonight.

Sigh...

http://www.visit-x.net/rammstein/

LoneSalBugz
 Rep: 3 

LoneSalBugz wrote:

Note to all: Watch with absolute caution - There may be countless breasts and attractive ladies in the video but towards the end there's more..You've been warned ha.

I love Rammstein and I'm pretty pleased with "Pussy" and the B-side "Rammlied" which hit the net early today, btw. Think I've listened to Pussy the most by a long-shot, very catchy, 80's sound kinda going on. Fun.
Rammlied is classic Ram, heavy, aggressive - Should make a great concert opener.

It's the same guy who created the Mann Gegen Mann video (*Shudder*), so no surprise here.

I'm hoping to find even better tracks on the future album, a song about Josef Fritzl - Man Teil part II anyone?

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Video is hilarious.

Song is average at best and might be pulled off as a bit of a joke anthem type song

I love Rammstein though and can't wait to see them live again. They're great entertainers

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

Well that won't be making MTV...

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Video was funny. Rammstein always pull shit like this.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I already knew most of their songs were about sex, but they used be much more subtle and clever with how they presented it. Their videos have always been pretty original as well, but now it seems like they are resorting more and more to shock tactics, where as before they always left something to the imagination.
It just seems corny and lacking their former inspiration in my book. The songs pretty shit as well, but no doubt it will appeal to the lowest common denominator. I can see it being a big hit on nightclub dancefloors for example...

Board footer