You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: WTF does Pitman do?

misterID wrote:

Buzz and me have completely different tastes in music (I have mine and he has none 16), but I don't have to give him negative karma over it...

And it might help if you didn't post why/how much you hate someone/something that other people do, over and over again. Just saying. Being funny, stating your opinion and just looking to start a fight are different things.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Thanks misterID.  I've contacted sitestaff to deal with him.  I will deal with him if they choose not to.  I don't really care that he has a different opinion than I do (many people here do and I get along very well with them), but the random personal attacks because he can't actually argue the issue are completely out of line.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

so onto the topic of this new thread...can someone teach me about what this "sub bass" thing actually is.

Is it adding new frequencies (lower than a bass guitar) via synth or is it altering the really low parts of all the existing instruments, (bass, drum hits) and tampering with the EQ of those that's below the bit audiable naturally to the ear....what's the go?

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Thanks misterID.  I've contacted sitestaff to deal with him.  I will deal with him if they choose not to.  I don't really care that he has a different opinion than I do (many people here do and I get along very well with them), but the random personal attacks because he can't actually argue the issue are completely out of line.

This goes Waaaay back. I say ur shit on my karma logs yesterday from months ago. If you can do it and get away with it so can I.

Good, let's clam down...

And he plays the synth. Thread over.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

well its like 2 polar opposite POV's arguing to try and get the other to see their point

its obvious that Stepvhen and Buzz are from 2 different schools of musical tastes, you can argue till you're blue in the face but an old school rocker will never agree that there is a place in rock for a keyboard....let alone 2

to some of us all a rock band needs is a drummer, a bassist, 2 guitarists and a singer the end

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

This goes Waaaay back. I say ur shit on my karma logs yesterday from months ago. If you can do it and get away with it so can I.

WTF are you talking about?  Whatever crack you're smoking, please share it.  So you make a personal attack yesterday on a recent post for something that happened months ago and I'm stalking you?  Good God - straighten out or go away. 

You've got a fucking victim complex and aren't accepting any of your responsibility for it.  If you have something to say, say it.  If you just want to attack someone, don't say anything.  Do yourself and the rest of us a favor.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

anyway, lets put an end to this now, get back on topic or i can just lock it....dont matter to me really

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Lock it wink

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Neemo wrote:

to some of us all a rock band needs is a drummer, a bassist, 2 guitarists and a singer the end

Got to say I always used to feel that way. And when I listen to an album like Snakepit1 I think it's true. Just balls out hard rock with the guitars cranked....or for that matter metallica and megadeth and so on.

But then again, I must say I do like what pitman ended up doing on CD for the most part. I should look more into this sub bass stuff, i wonder if its one of the things that gives modern records the sound they have, or if it's all compression toys and what not.

Board footer