You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Axl Court Footage Steven Adler Trial - Video

I uploaded these back in 2004 on Mygnr, I was the first to upload this footage. it was from a VHS tape that I got over the internet.  It was all MTV stock footage,  it was an old and battered VHS tape so I had it dubbed to dvd at my job.   Darknemus at the time sent me an email asking if I had more it.  smile

At that time I had my friend convert the dvd to video file, he used a free trial software so there is a font across the screen.

Through out the years, people have gotten the same footage without the words across the screen.  For those that have never seen this, here it is.

Part 1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HORIPZUS

Part 2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7WLU6NHJ

Part 3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IXWTR4XB

Sky Dog wrote:

THAT IS ONE CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER....the eyes don't lie.:nervous:

go to 6:20 in the second video and watch that exchange

Where he says that he wanted to be protected from situations such as today and then they joked about how it didn't work or so it remained to be seen that the jury was still out on that one.   Yeah his eyes were dead center on the lawyer.   Pretty much is the entire time and one thing I thought was excellent on Axl part, he didn't rush to answer any question.  He thought about his answer, then answered it and remain calm for the footage we have here anyway.

I did feel bad for him, when the lawyer was asking him about what drugs that Duff and Izzy did because you could see how uncomfortable he was and he just did NOT want to answer those questions.

Sky Dog wrote:

exactly...that stare he gives the lawyer is kinda evil. You can definitely see that Axl would not be an individual you would want to be in a room with when he loses control. He was a pretty skinny guy but I would imagine he could scrap a little. 10 Certainly enough to bitchslap that lawyer and Popcorn Adler.:haha:

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Thanks for that DTJ I had neverly actually watched that footage before.

Does anyone know if Adler was in the court room as well and did he get up on the stand for questioning also?

You're welcome!

I searched the net tirelessly looking for this and this is all I have found and nobody has come up with any more of it which sucks.

I don't think he was in the courtroom though, they would have gotten a shot of him.   As far him taking the stand, I don't really know.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Thanks for the videos smile +1 Rep.

I'd never seen these before though I have a short MTV news item on the case that I believe is already available to download in this section (if not I'll upload it tomorrow). Basically Axl is asked what he thinks of Adler and he replies with "Hes a disturbed individual who wants to make a lot of money" 14

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Sorry for the double post, couldn't find the footage linked in this section so I've uploaded it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XKSSO8RE

Only 30 seconds long, maybe 10 seconds showing Axl at most. Basically Kurt Loder mentions Steves drug addiction, Civil War being pieced together from 60+ takes, then it shows Axl leaving the court where he's asked for his opinion on Stevens court suit against him (for Axls answer see above post, or watch the video)

Awesome, +1 rep right back at ya!

This news clip is probably the very reason MTV had that court footage as stock footage.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Thanks DTJ, the only version I could ever find of this, someone had ripped a music track with it and you couldnt hear shit. 

That suit he has on is atrocious.

Board footer