You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: NEW MEMBERS introduce yourself here

Just so others can know what I've been up to at HTGTH.

Read some of these threads - it should fill you in:

Help on Rocket Queen and Patience.
The Significance of the CD Cover.
Tatoo Question.
First Childhood Kiss.
Funny Band Story - We Can all Laugh about it now.
What is November Rain About?
Good Hears Wanted. Need to Decipher Novemebr Rain Lyrics Please. (Dead Horse).
Where is that Mug Shot of Axl when he was like 20years old.
A Song From the 1992 Concerts.
Why did they release the Tokyo Show
GN'R mention in Elle Poland
The Recurring Theme in Axl's Writing.
Prostitute (see Principessa's posts).
Don't Cry Video.
Adelaide Article about Axl's party
November Rain 2007
Angel Down "Perfect Timing" all the Axl talk and no new leaks.
Stuck Inside Written by Axl???

The Devils' in the Details 22

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

feel free to post them here if you want ... some of us dont go to HTGTH anymore

but if they relate to the old band post them in the There Was A Time Section

Well, that's the funny thing Neemo - I've pretty much been here all the way through - I relate to the original band as well as the one today.

It's been a long time - I'm the link or the one constant thing through all the evolutions.

The Bike on the cover is deliberatley to show fans that Axl is aware of the connections to the past and is building on them. The reference back to Rocket Queen is also a play on the word future.

As I've said till my face is blue 17 There is a Time is all about a time in the past that Axl is singing about now. Just like Rocket Queen, when Axl said the girl who I'm singing about will know, there are lines in TWAT that I can tell you the stories behind.

It's time. Chinese Democracy deserves to be heard with open ears and open eyes.

When Axl visited me many years ago (The Rocket Queen Bicycle Visit) - he asked me where I lived. I said "Paradise" he said right I'm going to write a song about Paradise City.

Now since every concert ends with this song - don't you think it's kind of relevant to this day?

Look it great to be here - even if I can just use this 17 Ahh, that felt better.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Welcome Barbi.. I'll have to read up on your stuff & posts over at The H.

Thanks. Enjoy the read.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I never formally introduced myself. In fact I think this is the first time I've ever even looked in this thread. I feel kinda bad now. All those times I argued with people and called them names(I try not to),  really that's no way to talk to someone you've never met. that's how you talk to family neutral

My name is Bono and I'm an online forum addict. I try to quit everyday and everyday I fail. However my failures are your gains as every time I fail it's just one more of my posts for you to read.  Though we just met I love you all..........................

No I'm not drunk I'm just wide awake and bored 16

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

nice av, honey... tongue

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:
Barbi (Stolat) Von Grief wrote:

Well, that's the funny thing Neemo - I've pretty much been here all the way through - I relate to the original band as well as the one today.

It's been a long time - I'm the link or the one constant thing through all the evolutions.

The Bike on the cover is deliberatley to show fans that Axl is aware of the connections to the past and is building on them. The reference back to Rocket Queen is also a play on the word future.

As I've said till my face is blue 17 There is a Time is all about a time in the past that Axl is singing about now. Just like Rocket Queen, when Axl said the girl who I'm singing about will know, there are lines in TWAT that I can tell you the stories behind.

It's time. Chinese Democracy deserves to be heard with open ears and open eyes.

When Axl visited me many years ago (The Rocket Queen Bicycle Visit) - he asked me where I lived. I said "Paradise" he said right I'm going to write a song about Paradise City.

Now since every concert ends with this song - don't you think it's kind of relevant to this day?

Look it great to be here - even if I can just use this 17 Ahh, that felt better.

Sorry Bono but this post is wayyy more interesting.  16

Is this chick nuts?  I see on her profile its listed as banned.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I think she ame on here claiming to be somebody, wrote in a few threads that she "knew" information & people back in the day. And ex-friend or something. I might be wrong but I recall something like that.

Coquette
 Rep: 0 

Coquette wrote:

Im looking for Barbi.Has anyone heard from her.I am a childhood friend.We parted ways arounD her 18th birthday or so.
Now... I have found this site though a group of 5 pictures posted and keep following any leads to find her.
BARBIE!!!! are you out there
Love Coquette

Board footer