You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: GN'R makes official tour announcement on MySpace

Axl S wrote:
Barbi (Stolat) Von Grief wrote:

I was just making a joke about the Lars comments. here I'll put a smiley after the joke.

BTW, don't address posts to me if you are going to put the words "lame" and "GN'R" in one sentence.

If the criticsim is constructive, sure, I'll listen.

Your trying to censor my posts. I'm sorry but if you have a problem with me expressing my opinion you'll have to live with that.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:
Axl S wrote:

I was just making a joke about the Lars comments. here I'll put a smiley after the joke.

BTW, don't address posts to me if you are going to put the words "lame" and "GN'R" in one sentence.

Your trying to censor my posts. I'm sorry but if you have a problem with me expressing my opinion you'll have to live with that.

Um, I think you might need to go back and read the definition of censorship. Crying censorship in response to someone telling you not to address them in a certain way makes you look like a teenage girl. Or Glenn Beck.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Axl S wrote:

You should be more respectful when talking to the actual Barbi Von Grief anyway. Her brothers bicycle is the whole reason we have GNR in the first place and she single handedly deciphered the morse code messages in the lighting during GNR's more tender ballads on the 07 tour. In fact I'm not quite sure where we'd all be without her.

Good to see the dates officially recognized anyway.

Now to wrestle away control of the GNR website from those evil underlords at MLB and all will be well.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
emcitymisfit wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Um, I think you might need to go back and read the definition of censorship. Crying censorship in response to someone telling you not to address them in a certain way makes you look like a teenage girl. Or Glenn Beck.

She said I can't use the words "lame" and "GNR" when I'm quoting her. That's trying to censor me.

So now as I understand it I can't say GNR using the excuse that Lars held up the video is lame. When I'm quoting someone who made direct reference to that excuse. Am I now only allowed to critizise GNR constructively? Because that's gonna be very difficult.

I'm simply saying that if you want to make comments about Gn'R being lame fine. If you think that Gn'R is using Lars as a lame excuse that's your opinion.

However, in reality that is not the reason why the video didn't come out.

Just don't try an find an use to use my posts to attack the band. I'm too involved.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

However, in reality that is not the reason why the video didn't come out.

Oh do enlighten us

russtcb wrote:

We'd probably all be better off ignoring people who are pretending to be people they aren't.

Was that directed at me Russ?

I am who I am.

Sorry DCK, as Bumble and the others say - I don't go into the business side of things.

I'm here for the music.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

when is the last time you spoke with axl?

Recently.

Board footer