You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: U2 - Acoustic Achtung Babies

Bono wrote:

If you miss that show James I'll be forced to give my first ever negative karma 16

Bono

Bono wrote:

U2 360 tour highlight reel. Fuck it was an unreal tour. 9

Bono

Bono wrote:

U2 was awarded Best Live Act tonight at the MTV Europe Awards beating out Kings of Leon, Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Green Day.

This performance is absolutley epic. They sound unreal and the production once again is so damn good.

Bono

Bono wrote:

Amazing 360 time laspe video. If you missed the tour here it is in 4 minutes.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

^ That's a fucken amazing setup!!!

Big $$'s too.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

I was at the Dublin gig (third and last one) and I was fucking impressed by the passion that this band still deliver with. They really give a fuck about their crowd.
Bono spoke to us all about how he reads about how fucked our country is now but to take heart be proud of our history and heart and never stop fighting to get it back the way we want it; tears in the eyes stuff.

People forget that U2 just don't have to take these risks in cost to put these shows on anymore. They do it because they want us to have our minds blown.

Bono

Bono wrote:

"Yes occasionally we're on the computer. We don't get paid, that's ok. No complaints here, we're doing fine thanks very much; younger groups, not so sure about them."

[youtube]deLQglcgg6s&feature=sub[/youtube]

Bono

Bono wrote:

Just got me some GA tickets for U2 in Seville, Spain on September 29th. Shaping up to be a fucking epic year.

U2 @ Edmonton, Alberta - June 23rd 2010
U2 @ Athens, Greece - September 3rd 2010
U2 @ Seville, Spain - September 29th 2010

9:mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh:

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Are you going to all 3 of those dates Bono?

Man you are going to have an awesome time touring around watching them at all different locations.

Bono

Bono wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Are you going to all 3 of those dates Bono?

Man you are going to have an awesome time touring around watching them at all different locations.

Yup. 2010 is looking pretty decent. 

Saw them in 2009 at:
Toronto - September 16th
Toronto - September 17h
New Jersey - September 24th
Vancouver October 28th

so needless to say I'm pumped for summer 2010 especially those two European shows.   I'm gonna be in Europe for 3 months so I'm debating a few more shows but we'll see. Believe it or not there's more to life than U2 for me 14

Board footer