You are not logged in. Please register or login.

data11235
 Rep: 1 

Re: The Rant Thread

data11235 wrote:
Neemo wrote:
data11235 wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

My husband threw away a perfectly good shopvac WTF!!!!! 4  So it was icky inside.  He says because of that and for room 10   we aren't made of money to just go and get a new one when/if we get another flood. 17

Next time you get a flood.. Buy him a mop and say "Here ya go!!"

What really pisses me off... calling for Chinese food and have to say your order over and over again, because they DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH!!  Then when you get it, it is still wrong!!! 4

Then dont order "chinese" food 16 tongue

But the EGG FOO YOUNG is so yummy!!  10

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
data11235 wrote:
Neemo wrote:
data11235 wrote:

Next time you get a flood.. Buy him a mop and say "Here ya go!!"

What really pisses me off... calling for Chinese food and have to say your order over and over again, because they DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH!!  Then when you get it, it is still wrong!!! 4

Then dont order "chinese" food 16 tongue

But the EGG FOO YOUNG is so yummy!!  10

Just order the #6:haha:

I'm more of a General Tso's Chicken fan myself 9

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

haha i used to go to a really great Chinese takeaway where the woman who worked there was so small, you could barely see her over the counter, just had to give your order to the top of her head!

I have applied to rent a really nice place but because someone has stuck Christmas right in the middle of my plans, I won't know whether I have it or not until 3 Jan at the earliest. Gaaaaah!!

curro
 Rep: 7 

curro wrote:

My father passes away the Christmas Eve after a heart attack.He spend two weeks struggling for survival but,at the end,his heart failed.
I do not feel the way I used to be.I'm sad and lonely.

curro wrote:

My father passes away the Christmas Eve after a heart attack.He spend two weeks struggling for survival but,at the end,his heart failed.

Oh Curro, I am so sorry.   Life changes on a dime.  I lost my dad to lung cancer in Oct. he suffered for 6 months, really horrendous in the end.   I am definitely not the same as I used to be, that void I have now will never be filled.  The pain and shock get easier with time and I know that doesn't help right now but it does level off a bit.   I have my moments of crying and I still can't believe he's gone but it's something that can't be changed and the word helpless has a whole new meaning for me, when my Dad was dying infront of me, there was nothing I could do.  Know he is still with you in spirit.

curro wrote:

sorry for your loss...

curro
 Rep: 7 

curro wrote:

Thanks to both of you.
Yes,"helpless"is definitely the word .That's how I felt in his last days.

Again,thank you for your comments.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

FUCKING STUDENT WORKERS!

cocksucker....gotta stay late cuz a job is due monday so i get to the last thing that i asked a student to do for me....totally wrong...thing is he fucked off early today (like 1:30) for the weekend and left it half done and wrong...so i gotta stay later to fix it....

if you dont understand....ASK ME!!!!! just cuz you dont care cuz you are only here for 3 months  doesnt mean that this isnt important for others, now i gotta stay late and not see my kids again for the second straight night 17 4

(appologies to any students in the audience) 16

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Web hosting companies. Fuck the lot of em 16

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Condolences Curro.

DTJ, I and a few others have gone through it.

It's a difficult time, i am very sorry.

On a purely selfish note :

I am invited to an event in NY on the 6th of february and cannot go because i am out of work, so i don't have much money, so i can't fly over for the night, can't buy a dress and can't donate.

i am VERY pissed off as it's the first invitation of the kind i receive and i am GU TTED.

Board footer