You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: This Is It?

gnfnraxl wrote:

Really good to see you around Big Boss.  Sp1at was one of my first GNR boards actually.  Have some good memories there and a few bad but not BB's fault.  As for insiders here is my take.  I believe there are some true insiders on the boards.  Mysteron, BB too name a few are what I believe insiders.  They probably have acccess to information we do not have.  Difference is that as far as GNR are concern or with Axl, insiders become irrelevant cause any information those people have can change by the time they post the information.  At this point I wouldn't even trust Beta for information or Baz.  The insiders or Baz(can't believe I'm about to stick up for Baz) do have information that I believe was true when it was given to them but unfortunately doesn't remain true.  Were those people insiders for another big more stable band, those guys would probably be heroes amongst the board communities of those bands.  Unfortunately with GNR they get treated like vilains.  Sure there are fake insiders but I believe some are legit.  Hell at this point even info from Axl has to be taken with a grain of salt.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Bon Jovi, Prince, Chili Peppers and GNR on the SAME BILL, id go to Canada

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
-D- wrote:

Bon Jovi, Prince, Chili Peppers and GNR on the SAME BILL, id go to Canada

WOW What a Lineup

I was once at a concert that had the Chillis, QOTSA and Foo fighters on the same bill. That was big too

Board footer