You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Re: And the controversy starts!

Scabbie wrote:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … mID=131784

According to LiveDaily.com, GUNS N' ROSES singer Axl Rose got into a scuffle with a paparazzo at Los Angeles International Airport while waiting to board a flight to Taipei to start the band's tour that will take them through Asia this month with Canada and South America to follow next year. Although the report states that the altercation "ended up with a few bloodied participants," airport police tell RollingStone.com they have no record of the incident.

Tommy Stinson, Dizzy Reed, Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, Chris Pittman, Frank Ferrer, Richard Fortus and new member DJ Ashba traveled to Taipei earlier in the week and have already done a soundcheck without Rose.

After Taipei, GUNS N' ROSES is scheduled to play Seoul, Korea on Dec. 13 then Osaka, Japan (Dec. 16) and Tokyo (Dec. 19). The 16-date Canadian tour starts in Winnipeg on Jan. 13.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Let the blame game begin.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Well, its better than a riot.

And this answers the was Axl singing in the soundcheck question!

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

I'm sure a few bloodied participants would have been noticed to be fair

But the livedaily wesbite says apparently he was considering cancelling the gigs - maybe this was just an assumption that was made as he was travelling separately

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

As long as it doesn't derail the tour in anyway I don't really care. Might put a small bet on Outta Get Me being dedicated to some punk ass paparazzi motherfucker at tomorrows show though 16

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

It doesnt tell us who was singin though

if this is true then axl appears fired up for the tour 9

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Him travelling seperately is no biggie. He's done that since the Illusion days.

Sky Dog wrote:

sweet....honestly, that sounds like a made up story to get some press. Either way, funny stuff. lol

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
madagas wrote:

sweet....honestly, that sounds like a made up story to get some press. Either way, funny stuff. lol

so true. And honestly if the first show doesn't go off without a hitch take it to the bank that whatever "controversy" comes of it is completely staged.  There's no way a  band/singer could fuck up this many times so if something happens it's fixed.   

I'm betting on everything going pretty well but I wouldn't   be surprised if this tour is littered with odd "controversial" reports cause lets' face it it's not a "headline" tour so they need to drum up some kind of attention 16

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:
Bono wrote:
madagas wrote:

so true. And honestly if the first show doesn't go off without a hitch take it to the bank that whatever "controversy" comes of it is completely staged.  There's no way a  band/singer could fuck up this many times so if something happens it's fixed.   

I'm betting on everything going pretty well but I wouldn't   be surprised if this tour is littered with odd "controversial" reports cause lets' face it it's not a "headline" tour so they need to drum up some kind of attention 16

in my opinion axl is just flat out crazy. he`s a fuckin maniac.....  i don`t think anything is or ever was staged and that`s not meant as a praise.

Board footer