You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: Happy New Year

Axl S wrote:

Time to say Happy New Year I guess. Happy New Year:) What's everyone been up to. After my plans for tonight fell through due to a friend of mine injuring himself, I've had to spend a night in with family which isn't too bad, since I received a lesson from my good ole' father on how to make cocktails.:D

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

Happy New Year to everyone!  The members of this site refused to let this community die and it is the MEMBERS NOT a NAME that make a forum great.  This is one tight knit group of people who absolutely refused to let adversity destroy the bond we all share together.  Special thanks should be given to James, DTJ, Neemo and Downliner for busting their asses to make this place happen "behind the curtain", especially when times were much less certain on the "how to's" that had to be dealt with in order to save the community and see it continue with its personality, friendships, and kick ass attitude left perfectly intact. 

To everyone involved both old and new...have a great and blessed New Year and may a great deal more good than bad fill your year that will be 2008.

Peace

Thanks Slinger.

Happy New Year everyone!  fireworks.gif

I have to say I thought I was gonna watch a movie after my inlaws left but I my husband is forcing me to watch Twilight Zone episodes, it must be a guy thing tongue

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Happy New Year you crazy bastards.  Hope everything goes great for you all in 2008. Maybe I'll check in from time to time.

Go Cowboys!!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

happy new year

julia (babydolls)
 Rep: 6 

happy new year everyone! hope you all have a great year.  Spent mine in London with one of my best mates at the lovely Intrepid Fox (infamous rock/metal pub) and had a blast.  the streets were one big broken bottle when we walked home though - so much glass, it was full on.

here's to 2008! x

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Happy New Year.. Just recovered from a party on new years eve. Here's to 2008 hopefully better than 07.:beer:

Board footer