You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Beautiful Dangerous - Live

Smoking Guns wrote:

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

The only reason to view this video is to look at Fergie.  If you're looking for good music, search elsewhere.

At least not in this version.  I'm sure the studio track will be much better.  From the snippets that have been heard, it sounds a lot better.  But this, was just awful.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Slash's solo, from what i could hear sounded cool. But so much echo and stuff and parts burried in the mix, it can only be better on the studio.  Fergie is so fucking hot.  Great voice.  Looks like Slash's new sig model is being used here.

Sky Dog wrote:

I'm with ya.....hot hot hotter than hell!!!!!!

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I would so hit that so many times that my dick would be in danger of falling off.

As for the song... I'll wait to hear a studio version.. I couldn't make it all the through with the volume turned on.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

How can you be "friends" with her? They seem close enough, but how can Slash be a normal living breathing guy and not want to take it up a notch? Perla must really like the commercial side of this if she's fine with it wink.

From what I can tell, this sound like a pretty good song, but it's not done justice by a bootleg recording. The Stockdale thing, you could tell straight away 'cause of the tasty lick, but this sounds like it hinges on it's groove which kinda got lost in the recording here...

PGER83
 Rep: 5 

PGER83 wrote:

The only danger from what I could see was at the end when she did the dance that made her piss her pants a few years back.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Yeah it's too hard to really tell about the song with the quality of the vid.

As for Fergie - I would take an absolute run up at her!!!  16

I'm surprised Perla is apparently so cool about all the time Slash spends with her.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Maybe paula enjoys a bit of fergie too wink

I dunno i'd guess slash has fucked several thousand chicks...so maybe he's got more tollerance than the rest of us to hotness now! lol....

I think this song will kill on the recording....the chorus sounds like a killer hook....I got faith.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

The sweet child solo at the begining of the video is pure gold... The song is decent.

Board footer