You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: Bottle rocket...

Stepvhen wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Who knows what that liquid was, that could have been piss.   
)

Trust a girl to bring it too such a low level wink

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Who knows what that liquid was, that could have been piss.   
)

Trust a girl to bring it too such a low level wink

Maybe he`s into water sports.  Anyway, I`d rather he ask someone to point out the dickhead throwing bottles, someone around them must have seen them do it...and then have them 'taken care of'
no need to make everyone else suffer...unless he was injured somewhat of course..

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

I never understood these motherfuckers throwing things-they should get punched in the face. Why did they go to the concert anyway?

I remember seeing GnR at The Joint in Vegas a couple years ago. Some douchebag was screaming "It's not the same without Slash." Same concept...WTF would you come then? You paid 150 a ticket to essentially come and be a douche? My guess is that these types are just jagoffs no matter where they go and what they do. They are probably too stupid to realize that they are also paying money for the privilege.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Stephanie or Sasha... I'd tap 'em both.

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:

Someday somebody has got to explain to me what goes on in these mouth breathers' brains when they throw shit at the stage.  You've paid good money to see a show.  What do you have to gain?  Maybe you piss the band off enough that they walk out, wasting your money and everyone else's too.  I'm sure everyone will think you're so cool after that, dumbass.  I'm all for getting drunk/enjoying a rock show, but I just don't see the "fun" in this.

What makes people think it's ok to throw shit at performers anyway?  Do they hurl bottles at waiters in a restaurant?  Chuck shit at the girl helping them at the Gap?  Throw shit at their accountant?  Somehow I think not.

I'd be behind Axl 100% for kicking the shit outta that guy.  But, he (or any performer) shouldn't even have to deal with this crap.  Security should throw these clowns right out.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Throwing bottles, rocks, coins or any other hard object which may cause harm should be a no-brainer for all of us. It can't be tolerated. When you're on a stage or in front of a crowd performing, you "open up yourself" a little bit. When you get hit by objects like that, not only does it hurt and may be extremely dangerous, it also does something to you on a personal level. You're up there giving your absolute best to what is supposed to be your "friends and fans". We all know a bottle represent something completely different than love and support.

I support Axl 100%.

Board footer