You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: By The Sword Official Video

Aussie wrote:

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

I think the vid is actually pretty cool.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Reminds me of She Builds Quick Machines a bit, but it rocks and it's not some cheesy shit. Seriously that video was one of the worsts ever. But I really like this one, not some epic thing with dolphins swimming in the street of dreams, but suits the song's feel quite well.

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

Yeah I thought it complimented the vibe of the song and his voice really well too.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Nice!  This song kicks ass.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Reminds me a bit of the Slither video, pretty cool!

Sky Dog wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Reminds me of She Builds Quick Machines a bit, but it rocks and it's not some cheesy shit. Seriously that video was one of the worsts ever. But I really like this one, not some epic thing with dolphins swimming in the street of dreams, but suits the song's feel quite well.

can you get over it? Such a petty potshot. I think you may need psychiatric help at this point.:)

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
madagas wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

can you get over it? Such a petty potshot. I think you may need psychiatric help at this point.:)

I think _you_ need help. I didn't even think of Axl when I was writing it, just mentioned some horrible things from old Slash videos.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Was there a Street of Dreams video?  If so, was Slash in it?

Mikka, you may not have meant it as a shot, but it comes off as a shot to me even.  You (me too) have to be very careful with what you say because some assume no matter what that it is a shot at Axl or the new band or both.  That's just the way it is.  I wouldn't have responded like mad did, but I understand why he thought that way.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

man gnr fans are so sensitive 16

Board footer