You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Silkworms Audio Request

Neemo wrote:

can anybody upload silkworms for me? i dont have it anymore....i think it was the bloodyroses copy that was really good

thankyou 9

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I'll have it upped in a few minutes for you!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gunslinger

Gunslinger wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

I'll have it upped in a few minutes for you!

Thanks for helping with this. I know I had the Bloody Roses remixes at one time, but who knows where they've gone over time.

Russ, I have to apologize to you.  When I said I would have it upped in a few minutes I was meaning I was upping the best sounding Silkworms for Neemo.  I have a rare silver-pressed soundboard cd that was professionally produced entitled "Welcome 2001" that is the best sounding Silkworms (which is from RIR III by the way) I've heard by far, so this was the one I was uploading.  Sorry for misleading you.

I have the Bloody Roses remasters (Maddy/The Blues/CD) but I'm not sure if I have a silkworms remaster by him.  I'll be gone in about an hour or two until tomorrow evening, but over the weekend I'll look through my stash and see if I can locate that one for you and if I do I'll be glad to upload it as well.  5

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gunslinger

Gunslinger wrote:

I actually don't think one does because I have every other mix I can find by Bloody Roses and don't see a Silk Worms. 

At any rate sorry it took awhile guys, I had some payroll issues I had to tend to before getting back.

Silk Worms

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

thanks slinger! i thought it was a bloody roses mix but maybe iu'm wrong..this is prolly the one i used to have big_smile

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

I personally prefer this version, because as crazy as it may sound, the beefed-up guitars and overall heavier tone make me actually kind of like the song. I had the same problem with CD; every live rendition sounded lacking, as if there were no balls to it. When the leak came out, I (like so many others) finally realized its full potential. Silkworms might turn out surprisingly good with some revised lyrics and a similar, uncompromising tone to it. Same goes to Rhiad. Shit, looking back at it, half the new songs played in RIR3 sounded unfinished or lacking in terms of both sound and lyrics. Now the studio versions of the good ones sound... very different.

Eat My Silkworms Remix

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

thakns everyone! karma all around 5

Board footer