You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Slash North American Tour

Smoking Guns wrote:

Not sure if they are going to have seats on the floor or not.  Looks like they are set up to do both.  The seats in the horse shoe seam like great seats though.  Its so small their cant be a bad seat in the house.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Got mine!!! For the floor, get yours you bitches!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I got all the way to the credit card page, but couldn't pull the trigger.  There's a lot of logistical shit for me to work out and I'm not thrilled with the idea of general admission.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I got all the way to the credit card page, but couldn't pull the trigger.  There's a lot of logistical shit for me to work out and I'm not thrilled with the idea of general admission.

Sit in the seats then.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
Bono wrote:

That's a freaking bar! Capacity is like 400. I would so be there but gosh darn it I'll be in Athens, Greece for U2.

Makes me wonder if they'd move it. Slash moved his gigs in Melbourne and Sydney to bigger venues when they sold out.

They did exactly that.  It's at the Stampede Corral now.  Nice little area, cap is about 7500 as opposed to 400.

Still GA available.  Very tempting.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I guess nobody is going to see Slash in Atlanta with me..  Fine, i will represent for the forum....

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'm sure it's going to kickass....hope you have a good one!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I guess nobody is going to see Slash in Atlanta with me..  Fine, i will represent for the forum....

I am still undecided.  It's a 4 hour drive for me...

Sky Dog wrote:

undecided as well...probably be a game time decision.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Atlanta has 4 million + residents... Venue is 1,100... Hope you guys can find a ticket.

Board footer