You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

faldor wrote:

Well at the very least, this pretty much guarantees we'll here from Axl soon.  Whether it's an explanation as to why the dates were canceled or to tell us that someone hacked into his account, things are fine, and plans to move on into the future.  Though I'm not expecting the latter.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Probably should keep the discussion to this thread: http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8540&p=9 since this thread is for the Twitter discussion. Just an idea. Weird to have two going.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Well, it makes for a good laugh. Open up a beer and just watch the spectacle unfolds. One of my fave parts of being a GNR fan. Sorry for those who's affected though.

faldor

faldor wrote:

DJ hasn't gotten the memo apparently, or he's just not concerned.

DJASHBA - Still in rapid city Buying guns with Axl, just bought me a
smith & w. 44 snub nose!! America F%#k yeah!
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

He`s a band member, he`s the last to find out.

johndivney wrote:

such redneck's.

faldor

faldor wrote:

The spin control via twitter has begun.

gunsnroses - Well well well, you never can tell... We are looking
into this tweet... http://fb.me/DHkuVmdU
14 minutes ago via Facebook

gunsnroses - We are looking into this tweet http://fb.me/DHkuVmdU
from the @AxlRose twitter account. Please RT + keep with us here for official word. TY
10 minutes ago via web

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

This is so typical and pathetic......

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

In the thread on HTGTH, it has a pic that DJ posted making it look like the crowd from GNR's gig, actually its a shot from one of the earlier bands ON A DIFFERENT FUCKING STAGE than where GNR played.  But DJ represented it like it was the crowd during GNR's show, which it WAS NOT.  How weird is that?

faldor

faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

In the thread on HTGTH, it has a pic that DJ posted making it look like the crowd from GNR's gig, actually its a shot from one of the earlier bands ON A DIFFERENT FUCKING STAGE than where GNR played.  But DJ represented it like it was the crowd during GNR's show, which it WAS NOT.  How weird is that?

I'm sure he didn't do that on purpose.  Somebody probably sent him the pic and he just assumed it was from the show.  I know it doesn't look too good on his part but I highly doubt he's trying to fool people into thinking they played to a more raucous crowd than they actually did.  If that was his intention I'm sure he would've been smart enough to crop out the "Buffalo Chip" sign in the picture.

Board footer