You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: The GnREvolution Guns N Roses Coversong project

Neemo wrote:

well patience is a different animal than most rock tunes...ie there isnt any drums in it Haha...so i havent checked out that tokyo vid so i dunno what instrument starts...if drums come in way later is there a way to put a clicker in so i can start at the right time to have the drums come in properly? like what instrument comes in first? i'd image the rhythm

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

dr are you gonna do all slash's stuff? or is monkey gonna help?

i have no probs if we wanna do the whistling as guitar

then there is the third guitar line that fades in and out throughout the song (Duff's parts)

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

well i know the solo too...and i know the little lead piece at the beginning, but i cant do both that and the rhythm, so maybe monkey wants that? or maybe dr takes all the slash stuff and monkey can fill in the izzy lead stuff and i just take the main guitar line

also there is a fucked up F chord at the end "Ya-eeah cuz i need you...oohh i need you this tiiiimmee" around htere...i've seen it done as a C as a modified C and as a weird F shape (thats the official way) so you guitarists let me know about that one too smile

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

and what key you gonna sing it in russ? Axl does it Half step down...but i can go lower or higher if it suits your voice better to be standard....or a whole step down...let me know

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:

Dudes, my apologies. I had the worst hangover in years this weekend and didn't get around to recording anything. (Went to a hell of a party though smile )
I'll try to get it done one night after work early this week.

Neemo, For the scratch drum track I was planning to add a click at least at the beginning of the track so you guys know where to come in with the guitars.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

ok cool so you add the click then and then i'll do the rhythm part once i get your thing

with that being said...whos gonna pick up the intro part? its a slash part for the first 4 measures but i can take a shot at it then Izzy comes in while slash does the little intro solo

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

I can do the lead at the beginning unless monkey wants it.

Board footer