You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: Mockumentary or real serious documentary? UFO's over Hawaii

DCK wrote:

Is this thing real? Looks like a very good documentary.

That first video blew my balls off. If it's real.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i just find it fucked up that nobody can ever get clear footage of this shit...its always blurry and erratic like they are filming the blair witch project 16

DCK

DCK wrote:

I thought the first video from that student was as good as it can possibly get. Whenever people have been shooting more than what we see in these videos, people automatically dismiss them as fake, so you can't really win with UFO stuff. Either too "bad" or too "good".

The only UFO deal I know which have a serious approach is the Hessdalen phenomenon with scientists from Norway and Italy having base camps investigating these orbs and lights. Im surprised their findings never seem to take the front seat in the media. Guess it's not as interesting when someone actually has a theory of what they are seeing up there.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i just find it fucked up that nobody can ever get clear footage of this shit...its always blurry and erratic like they are filming the blair witch project 16

DCK

DCK wrote:

To their defense, I would have a serious problem holding the cam still if fucking Bigfoot was in my face

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
jorge76 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

exactly what i had in mind 16 karma

Board footer