You are not logged in. Please register or login.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Re: Words/Phrases that I fucking hate!

chick, hose, beaver, tittie, banging someone, bitch as in a woman, ect ect

A lot of terms coming from america deprive women of the respect due to any one of us and since it crosses oceans and since i have a son, i am concerned about how young men treat young women, because the used vocab compares women to animals or prostitutes.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
the_real_jessica wrote:

Correction, it's "Ho's"

DTJ I never heard that one, a friend of mine always says he "pulled the trigger" when he calls out sick

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

In football coaches are calling the Linebackers Sam, Will, and Mike for Weakside, Strongside, and Middle. I'm sick of fans saying "This guy can play the Mike, and move so & so to the Will and our defense will be ok."

PaSnow wrote:
the_real_jessica wrote:

Correction, it's "Ho's"

DTJ I never heard that one, a friend of mine always says he "pulled the trigger" when he calls out sick

Pulled the Trigger, that's an odd one.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

A few years ago I started saying "Not for nothing but..." when talking to people, giving them my opinion on something. Almost like starting off by saying "Just so you know...." Actually I think I got it from watching Clerks one day, I'm pretty sure Randall said it to Dante. Anyway, after a few weeks a friend of mine started saying it, then another.. and it bugged me because I never 'wanted' to say it, I just started out of habit, but soon all my conversations with friends started off "Not for nothing but... blah blah blah"

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

The phrase 'as I was saying', or 'what I'm saying is' etc etc. People all around are saying it. I hate it.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I'll add "Guesstimate" to this list.

Definitely, that's horrible.  It's used everywhere nowadays.  The worst thing is that guessing and estimating are two entirely different things.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

I don't like the english londoner word " Geeza/Geeser" as in " man/bloke".

Board footer